Custom Game Toolkit - Game Saves Gigbox

• Developer

@kenzyme

I was able to reproduce the problem you were having and have implemented a fix.  Please download the new version of CGT 1.5.5.  Just follow the link in my signature.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

The Custom Game Toolkit uses the "RocksmithToolkitLib" and  @cabalistic's "RocksmithToTab" libraries which are open source code and graciously credited in CGT.   CGT is not open source.  That being said, some CGT code is included in CST which is open source.  So take a look at CST if you are interested in the code.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey cozy,

Thanks for your efforts to bring up this app to us. Sorry to bother you, I'm having this error when I try to do any operation under Game Saves". Is there any other user that have reported it? 

I'm using CGT 1.5.5 and .NET 4.5.51209.

Thanks!

http://fmonteiro.com.br/pub_img/CGTError.png

• Developer

Looks like you are trying to use CGT on RS1 game save.  You should be selecting the 221680 folder.  Also you should be using Net 4.0.30319  Correct these two things and it should work.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Developer

The Custom Game Toolkit, Image Injector gives you the ability to add your own images to the game.  It was not intended for saving the in game images.  You might find what you are looking for by poking around in your \local settings\temp\CGT folder while Image Injector is still active.  You can also use CST Packer/Unpacker if you want to save images to a folder that you specify.

• Developer

Actually, CGT will show you the correct image size when you click on "Your PNG Image Goes Here, Click to Select".  The file selection dialog popup has a header message that contains this information.  Most images are 72 to 96dpi.

Hi my question was if there is a way to view the songs from Rocksmith 2014 in music score notes instead of tabs like they have them on the web. I was thinking if the Game Song Creator Toolkit had such feature. XD

Games: Rocksmith, Rocksmith 2014 | New Instrument: Takamine G Series EG444C-VV Acoustic/Electric, | Other Instruments: Ibanez Bass Gio Gsr200, Ibanez Gio GRG 170XD Electric Guitar, Alvarez Acoustic Guitar, Cello, Samick SGP 151G Digital Baby Grand Piano, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88| Alesis Nitro Drum Set | Equipments: Scarlett Studio (MC25 Condence Mic, Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface) JBL LSR 305 Studio Monitor,  Splash Shield, M-Audio AV30, Klipsch THX, Shure State Mic, | Softwares: Cubase 9 LE, Pro Logic X, SONAR X3, FL Studio 20. 

• Developer

Check out RSTabExplorer if you only want to produce music score with notes (does not require GP5 or GP6). 

You can also produce nice GP5 output with the toolkit or RocksmithToTab by cabalistic, and then produce score with notes in GP5 or GP6.

• Like 1

Check out RSTabExplorer if you only want to produce music score with notes (does not require GP5 or GP6). 

You can also produce nice GP5 output with the toolkit or RocksmithToTab by cabalistic, and then produce score with notes in GP5 or GP6.

Thank You!, I will give that a shot. 

Games: Rocksmith, Rocksmith 2014 | New Instrument: Takamine G Series EG444C-VV Acoustic/Electric, | Other Instruments: Ibanez Bass Gio Gsr200, Ibanez Gio GRG 170XD Electric Guitar, Alvarez Acoustic Guitar, Cello, Samick SGP 151G Digital Baby Grand Piano, Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88| Alesis Nitro Drum Set | Equipments: Scarlett Studio (MC25 Condence Mic, Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface) JBL LSR 305 Studio Monitor,  Splash Shield, M-Audio AV30, Klipsch THX, Shure State Mic, | Softwares: Cubase 9 LE, Pro Logic X, SONAR X3, FL Studio 20. 

• 4 months later...
  • Developer

• 8 months later...
  • Developer

Bump ... CGT version 1.8.5.1 is released with new features and Inno Installer package.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

@Kiefy Wonder

I PM you for more info.  Will work this through PM until solved.

• 2 months later...

Great tool !

i'ld like to use the song stats export...

with 1.9.1 i get

System.NullReferenceException: No stats available: index out of bounds
parameter name: index
   at CustomGameToolkit.GameSaves.frmWorker.StatsSongs2Csv()

I've added cdlcs which i have not played yet

Just before the exception i got the warning that i've got more pids in the profile than in the dlcs, but i'm sure i never deleted any dlcs.

There are no problems loading the profile in Rocksmith.

Maybe these are from the training lessons?

Thanks for checking :-)

• Developer

System.NullReferenceException: No stats available: index out of bounds

parameter name: index

at CustomGameToolkit.GameSaves.frmWorker.StatsSongs2Csv()

I've added cdlcs which i have not played yet

Just before the exception i got the warning that i've got more pids in the profile than in the dlcs, but i'm sure i never deleted any dlcs.

There are no problems loading the profile in Rocksmith.

Maybe these are from the training lessons?

Thanks for checking :-)

You need to play some of the newly added CDLC before you can get any song stats.  The exception message is telling you that "No stats available" probably because the CDLC have not been played.  Let me know if it CGT song stats works for you after you play some of your new CDLC.

Also make sure you are manually selecting a destination directory for the output.

(Issue is fixed in CGT v 1.9.2 - the initial default destination directory is auto set if the user does not manually set or modify it.)

Hi Cozy,

with version 1.9.2 it's the same for me.

The output directory was set,

but when i press the button to choose the PFRLDB the first time i get an exception that the path was not set.

The second time i can choose the correct path and file.

The first error says :  the statPid count is greater than the songPid count.

Then i get the NullReferenceException: No stats available.

Is there a way to just extract the _PFRLDB ?

Thanks

• Developer

"Is there a way to just extract the _PFRLDB ?"  No.

Make sure you completely uninstall CGT and then delete the CustomGameToolkit folder from the Program Files directory.  Then reinstall v1.9.2.   When you start CGT for first time you should see a "welcome message".  If you do not see the "welcome message" then you did not completely uninstall/delete the previous version. 

"Then i get the NullReferenceException: No stats available."  This error is thrown when the "Output Folder" has not been properly set or when there are "No stats available".  Try manually setting the Output Folder to just a folder.  Make sure you are not setting it to a file.

Let me know if you are still having trouble.  I will need your full paths to: 1) Game Save Profile Database File, 2) CDLC Folder, and 3) Output Folder.

no luck..., i even tried different folders, i can generate the player stats and song catalog without problems.

The folders are

D:\portable\Steam\userdata\204524116\221680\remote\60D4F38CF7DD492B81816A611EF18609_PRFLDB

and

destDir=D:\portable\Downloads
dlcDir=D:\portable\Steam\SteamApps\common\Rocksmith2014\dlc

I have the _m.psarc and _p.psarc in the dlc folder.

I think the error window stating the pid counts holds the clue to the problem.

It is for the backup file 599 > 588, after playing some new songs 604 > 593,

then i did a sync of the PRFLDB with all sync options, 27 % size reduction

then tried again... now the message was saying 327 (stats) > 316 (songs)

The difference is always the same (11).

I've not deleted any files from dlc folder.

The song catalog lists 2681 rows with 1886 different GUIDs.

In the catalog i have an Artist name starting with a blank space

and some names containing non ASCII characters, UTF8 encoded.

An Ö, an Ä and a special apostrophe, maybe more.

Also all kinds of special characters including ; : + / ? ! '

And there are filenames with spaces.

Any idea?

• Developer

Start by removing all _m.psarc files then try Statalog again.

Does the "D:\portable\Steam\userdata\204524116\221680\remote\" folder also contain the localprofiles.json file?

Do you have the two dlc compatibility files in the 'dlc' folder?  These can account for differences in the PID count.  The PID count messages are just messages, these are expected and not errors.

What happens if you run File Manager menu tab option?  Does File Manager find any corrupt CDLC?

Fixed a bug that occurs in rare occasions when the  statsPid count is greater than the songsPid count that may occur with some user profiles.  Also added a catch for user profiles that have no stats yet, e.g., the user used the Game Saves Reset tool and clears or restores defaults for Stats .  

Give CGT v 1.9.3 a try.  Your feedback is appreciated.

Hey :-) now the song stats file is created.

And once it worked the initial exception when pressing the choose button is also gone!

but the columns do not line up...

... the values are decimal and contain commas instead of decimal dots in the csv,

which is most likely because of my windows language/country settings...

Somehow I had hoped to find the score attack highscores in the table.

I also checked the stat output of the "synced" profile,

compared it to song stats of the full profile and found that there are some stats missing.

It looks like the missing stats belong to rs2014 and rs1compatibility dlc arrangements.

Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy