Customs that say DD but it doesn't show up?

cutiger103

Question

Since I'm starting out, I only download songs listed as having DD.

However, a lot of the songs I have tried to play don't actually register and have dynamic difficulty.

Four songs off the top of my head include The Strokes - Is This It?, New Radicals - You Get What You Give, Imagine Dragons - Its Time, and Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Any thoughts on why my Rocksmith might not be showing the dynamic difficulty for these songs?

4 answers to this question

Did you actually download the DD versions of those songs?  The two Imagine Dragons songs have separate download links for the DD versions.

"Is This It" doesn't have DD according to the info on the page.

hmm i thought is this it did.

But i definitely downloaded the DD version. But I had to convert the PC DD version to a Mac compatible copy.

Could the conversion have messed it up?

Did you actually download the DD versions of those songs?  The two Imagine Dragons songs have separate download links for the DD versions.

But i definitely downloaded the DD version. But I had to convert the PC DD version to a Mac compatible copy.

Not likely, so long as you're using the latest version of the toolkit.

Double check that you downloaded the DD versions.  For the Imagon Dragon songs, the links are under the "Release notes" section of the respective pages.

Not likely, so long as you're using the latest version of the toolkit.

Double check that you downloaded the DD versions.  For the Imagon Dragon songs, the links are under the "Release notes" section of the respective pages.

Hmm redownloaded it and looked more closely, it seems like for the imagine dragons radioactive for example, there are only two levels of dynamic difficulty which is why i was confused. thanks!