Your favorite blues cdlc?

cutiger103

Question

13 answers to this question

This one is cool by GetTheLedOut, will teach you a basic blues progression: 

'Ramblin on my Mind' John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers

http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/ramblin-on-my-mind-r1483

Also , check out richomat's stuff ^ Got some solid blues here.

http://search.customsforge.com/?u=richomat

Although, I will admit we need some Buddy Guy.

Led Zeppelin and the Rolling Stones use a lot of blues as well. I like some modern blues rock too like the Black Keys, Jonny Lang and Gary Clark Jr. 
Good Luck!

Such an old post - but here goes. Try Albert's Shuffle for some sweet Michael Bloomfield blues. Lot's of the three "Kings".  Some nice Cream blues tunes (Sittin on Top of the World, Born under Bad Sign, Strange Brew), Clapton stuff from Layla and a real nice version of Stormy Monday. Anyway, I could go on. No one is posting much blues any more.

• Administrator

Such an old post - but here goes. Try Albert's Shuffle for some sweet Michael Bloomfield blues. Lot's of the three "Kings".  Some nice Cream blues tunes (Sittin on Top of the World, Born under Bad Sign, Strange Brew), Clapton stuff from Layla and a real nice version of Stormy Monday. Anyway, I could go on. No one is posting much blues any more.

A good list is on our newsletter this month!

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)