Welcome everyone! Please Read!

Unleashed2k

Thanks for the hard work, it's truly appreciated.

[*]Concerning the CDLC system, maybe add a link to the author of the CDLC that shows all his previous work (sort by author kinda thing).   Not sure if you already thought about it, just saying... :smile:

[*]If there's a download counter does that mean CDLC files will be hosted on the site instead of google drive etc.?

Viewing all CDLC by author is already built into the new system, if you go to Unleashed's profile and go to the bottom tab, titled Files, it will list all files submitted to the download center from Unleashed, when the new system is fully operational and live you will be able to do this with any user.

CDLC will still be hosted off site, the way the system works is a redirect system, the download link takes you to an onsite page, which updates the statistics, then instantly redirects you to the external download page.

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!!1 :D

sleepy

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

Thanks for taking up the mantle, Unleashed!

I just discovered RS last November, and then found a cool community. Then one day, it's like a tornado came through. I didn't get the whole gist, but really glad to see what you've done here. Rock on!

Thanks for taking on this project. I was sad to see SA fall apart but am excited to see this. I will post my CDLC when I figure out how this site is going to work. Just wanted to shout out and let everyone know I am registered. Thanks Again and Good Luck!!

Unleashed - It's plain to see the storm that's fallen on you guys. I've done some web design and hosting, and I know what can come down on you, especially with a successful site. It's incredible that in less than a week, this site has gone from non-existent to a major bandwidth mammoth. And the victim of a major denial of service attack already!

I know you guys have already started asking yourselves if you've bitten off more than you can chew. I hope you're up to it. There's a lot of people out here who love you for what you've done. Please look beyond the hassles and heartache, and know you're appreciated!

Let us know what we can do to help, if you need it!