Tabs/guitar pro

StevenWaterfield

If there are no tabs anywhere, it means some1 has to tab everything by ear or from non GP file,

which is quite hard job to do it for many songs and takes alot of time.

especialy when most of us still learning - so i dont think i can tab myself -yet- a full song that its not just power chords but also crazy solos

or some other intresting stuff:)

GazeRock Is Not Dead! 

• Administrator

when there's absolutely nothing to start with your best shoot is to know the other work of the player to help you figureout how he play. But it's a fucking hard work to tab something out of nothing and even if i'm partially able to do this i try to avoid it since it's time consuming.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Metallica - in my life

Metallica - brothers in arms

Metallica veteran of the psychic wars

Metallica - I Just Want To Celebrate

Metallica - please don't judas me

Metallica - disposable heroes (acoustic)

there are the ones im looking for  if anyone can help maybe there's a site im unaware of

thanks