Rhythm
Beginner: N/A
Intermediate: @@HohyCZ
Masterclass: @
Bass
Beginner: N/A
Intermediate: @@Tonedef
Masterclass: @

Congrats to all the winners. Participants that will be honorably mentioned are @@HohyCZ at Rhythm and @@Rodman at Bass for 100% at Blink 182 - After Midnight. Also imperssive Master Mode score by @@Rodman will be remembered by us.

Someone smart once said that "week without @@NoonyDeloony's

is a lost week". Or something like that :)

The songs for this week are:

This week introduces new class "Advanced". It will be placed between Intermediate and MasterClass classes. Everyone from Intermediate or Masterclass class can choose to join Advanced class.

Beginner:  Three Days Grace - One X (Chosen by @@punchyrumble )

Intermediate: Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl (Chosen by @Azrael)

Advanced:  Tenacious D - Tribute (Chosen by @@Rodman )

(@Nacholede's version here, I recommend this version :) )

Masterclass:  Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing (Chosen by @Mr Pi )

(I acknowledge that the song was also chosen by @@Smy )

No Changes for Rhythm class.

Bass Path:

Beginner:  Three Days Grace - One X
Intermediate: Tenacious D - Tribute

(@Nacholede's version here, I recommend this version :))

Advanced:  Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing
Masterclass:  Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl

(I will try to make a table to make it clear and easy to see in which class a song is)

Honorable list Diehard men, playing in their class 5 weeks in row without pass (they have little more preference when choosing a song from song selection list for next week):

P.s. Please, see changes in Championship Class Lists!

Have fun!

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Wow, Bass from "Are you gonna be my girl" in Masterclass? So my guess was completely wrong^^

Which difficulty rating would you give it?

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

It's good habit for Organizer to post his score first. Since we have to play the songs, to decided whether they can be selected, so here it goes - Week 46:

Beginner Bass - 100%, 594 streak

Simple, fun song, you should be satisfied with it.

Intermediate Bass - 99.64%, 184 streak

Advanced Rhythtm - 73%, 34 streak

Tenacious D song is really fun to play. Some basic chords knowledge expected.

Advanced Bass - 99.39%, 319 streak

This week is not very challenging for bass players, still songs are fun to play.

MasterClass Bass - 98.07%, 147 streak

Who would expect Jet's bass end up as MasterClass? Yet it's the most tricky from them all.

@@Azrael your score was right :). Other songs are simplier (from my point of view), so I had to put it in Masterclass. Difference between all songs is very slim, so it can go either way (except One X, which is beg no doubt).

• Like 1

I think Tenacious D might have to be changed, the solo isn't tabbed out correctly, and the final part of the solo is impossible to play correctly. Sucks though, I really like that song :( Sultans of Swing works fine though

I didn't test Tribute, i would love to play it because is one of my  favorite songs from Tenacious D 

9A7alLl.jpg

Psst....Are You Gonna Be My Girl? links to After Midnight, quickly change it so no one will notice :)

• Like 1
Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

Oh, that's quite a fail. I'm not listening to music too much, outside of Rocksmith, so I was not familiar with Tribute. And since I can't do the solo, I couldn't tell. There was nothing about that in comments, so I had no idea about problem with solo.

Guys and ladies, you think that we should change the song or can it stay?

@@storm20200 What are you talking about?

@@Mortalo when I clicked the link to Are You Gonna Be My Girl? it took me to After Midnight, if it wasn't you maybe a database error? It seems to work now after refreshing.

Also is the broken section this? 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310734082

It should be charted as tremolo with the B string pre-bent but instead it just shows as loads of notes closely together. As long as you pick fast enough it seems OK, just remember that all of those chords have a pre-bent B string.

EDIT: @@punchyrumble you are correct, I thought it was the just Lead link but nevermind :P

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

Dang forgot to submit my score for last week! Wouldn't have changed the leader board but like to keep the streak going and played the songs a few times. Looking forward to this week.

I think storm20200 is talking about the link under the bass path.

And yeah bummer about Tribute. Solo is missing about half the notes, but I can't play it either so I also never noticed. ;)

• Like 1

Jet (are you gonna) is causing Rocksmith to crash out (to desktop) when I go into RiffRepeater and try to increase the difficulty!!!!

Not good..  :(

Hmm... that sucks! Which path is it? I have played lead and rhythm succesfully. Maybe removing and readding DD works? or repacking with the Toolkit?

Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled!

Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that!  Footswitch_Logo.png

My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - Ok

My ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.

@@Hostilian I played with Jet's lead RR, playing with 1st section speed, game did not crashed, unless you're talking about crashing while leaving the game, then something like that could happen.

@@storm20200, @@punchyrumble I still don't get what's your problem? :P Well, that was 2 little mistakes.

@@Nacholede That would be nice from you. If you can get it done soon, that'll be great.

• Like 2

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/th_Areyougonnabemygirl84_zps77f4f7d7.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/th_Tibute60_zpseb782d1c.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/th_Sultansofswing61_zps237d23a3.jpg

I really don't know what to play this week.  The jet song seems to messy. I love Tenacious D but their songs are to complicated and i suck at chords. I did like the Dire straits song but just like Tenacious its a bit to complicated for me.

I guess i will have to try them all a few times and see what changes.

Edit: 

Is it only for me that the acoustic part of tribute is really low and the distortion part is really loud?

and a little update on the progress:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/th_Sultansofswing72_zpsb1215f3c.jpg

• Like 1

I think @@Nacholede is going to chart tribute again @@MaZtoR, whether the part you're finding problematic will be addressed, I am unsure but once it's done give it another go, I am really pleased we have tribute it's one of my favourites but waiting for the new chart before attempting it again as I found the bass line a little off. It's a song that has to be sung with unbridled gusto :D really happy with the choices this week, especially sultans of swing. Well done Rock pickers :)

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Doable... Lots of chords though..

First run through.. 86% and 60 streak.. Definite room for improvement (with probably the easiest Solo I've seen in this competition)..  ;)

@@lordlk, thought you were in Masterclass before?  ;)

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o680/Hostilian/Capture_zps5ac75d4c.jpg

Significant improvement ... definitely on the road to nailing it :)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40852530756992561/D7F8E679D2B4EF86F1B98FE0ECDD4649C4DB8901/

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Omg!!!! :rolleyes:

oh god, my choice, the D is starting the new class :lol: :lol: :lol:

So sorry there are problems w t tab :angry: , but i cannot play a solo of that difficulty (or any solo) -_-,BHMath is known to do awesome files, of course i trusted his work and there aint negative comments about any part, but i love the spirit that evrything is done to keep it in the contest, just the greatest and best song in the world.... tribute :)

@@Nacholede and all of you:

please check the other version: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/tribute-r4895

it lacks bass, BH didnt like the clean sound, so redid, but we could use the other file for bass if the solo is better in the alt file...

Aside of that gotta say it was a extremely fun week with blink and the hard fight against the Zombies, so gotta check out this weeks songs, lets mf go....

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Omg!!!! :rolleyes:

oh god, my choice, the D is starting the new class :lol: :lol: :lol:

So sorry there are problems w t tab :angry: , but i cannot play a solo of that difficulty (or any solo) -_-,BHMath is known to do awesome files, of course i trusted his work and there aint negative comments about any part, but i love the spirit that evrything is done to keep it in the contest, just the greatest and best song in the world.... tribute :)

@@Nacholede and all of you:

please check the other version: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/tribute-r4895

it lacks bass, BH didnt like the clean sound, so redid, but we could use the other file for bass if the solo is better in the alt file...

Aside of that gotta say it was a extremely fun week with blink and the hard fight against the Zombies, so gotta check out this weeks songs, lets mf go....

oh great! i will check that one

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg