[DLC] 9/2/2014 - Sublime

Unleashed2k

Question

• Administrator

http://i.imgur.com/r5l3WZT.jpg

Sublime Song Pack – $11.99

Read more & Purchase Options*: http://www.theriffrepeater.com/rocksmith-2014-dlc-92-sublime/

​Discuss this DLC here.

*Please note it can take some time for the purchase options to be updated there.

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

4 answers to this question

Hey everyone, hope you are digging the new Sublime dlc already but I think the RS team left us a lot of room to now include some good Sublime CDLC. There are a number of songs that I would love to see in the future such as Pawn Shop, Ebin, Badfish, Date Rape, Work That We Do, Seed, Chica Me Tipo, Thanx Dub(Second Hand Smoke), Same in the End, April 29th 1992(Miami), Jailhouse, Under My Voodoo, Burritos, and Romeo to name a few. Hopefully someone else feels the same. Sorry if this post doesn't fit here but I appreciate all the love that goes into this site from everyone, I can't thank you enough!!!

• Like 3