RS2014(Steam) no longer downloading real DLC

unbibium

Question

So, I installed a bunch of CDLCs, and bought Cherub Rock so that I wouldn't have to worry about changing IDs or anything. 

And today I bought Bachsmith and the Duran Duran pack, and the Duran Duran songs still show up with the lock icon in the song list, and the songs I bought aren't selectable.  When I go to the shop, they still show up as "for sale".

When I right-click the game in Steam, and go to the DLC tab, it shows the new songs and packs, with "Not Installed" on the rightmost column.

so what do I have to do to get this working again?

3 answers to this question

So, I installed a bunch of CDLCs, and bought Cherub Rock so that I wouldn't have to worry about changing IDs or anything. 

And today I bought Bachsmith and the Duran Duran pack, and the Duran Duran songs still show up with the lock icon in the song list, and the songs I bought aren't selectable.  When I go to the shop, they still show up as "for sale".

When I right-click the game in Steam, and go to the DLC tab, it shows the new songs and packs, with "Not Installed" on the rightmost column.

so what do I have to do to get this working again?

I had the same issue. I unchecked everything except backsmith (wich was as not installed), I ran RS without every dlc, I kinda freak because as I didnt have cherub rock there was complete absence of customs  lol

Then I checked everything at dlc and it did re download every offcial dlc I had including the RS1 import.