RR Help Please

Soguilty21

Question

http://youtu.be/Uqsyu133Vq0

As you can see in the video DD is working but when I go to start a section in RR it freezes and then it like fast forwards and says level up or whatever. How do I fix this, All of my sections and phrases are labeled correctly in EoF and it's not just on this song. It happens on almost half of my customs. One thing I didn't record is when I go to hit resume song either from the RR menu or the options menu the song freezes up and then it exits out to the results screen like I played the song.

Has anyone else come across this?? Anyone know how to fix it??

If I need to upload my files of the song I can. Could someone just let me know what files I need to upload or should I just upload the whole folder??

Also since I've never uploaded files before for others to download can anyone recommend a free website that most people use to upload and share things??

5 answers to this question

I forgot to do what @@Chlipouni said which is what caused the problem for me, hopefully you're having the same issues.

In terms of uploading files I'd recommend Dropbox, mega.co.nz or Mediafire.

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux