Some trouble with a new cdlc

haarek

Looking through the songs and notes in EOF everything seems fine, but when I put the song into the game the notes get very delayed after a while... (all notes hit where they should in EOF..) any ideas how to fix this? (didn't know where to post it, and idk if it's an EOF related issue..)

Thanks!

well its very general problam and hard to tell w/o seeing the eof file or so...

all i can think is about what happend me once-i used the wrong .wem file that didnt have leading silence(i probably created .wem file w/o leading silence and then forgot to create new .wem with the leading silence) so EOF had song

with 3 sec lead silence but the song in game didnt..

so it resulted in all the notes out of sync by 3 sec but in EOF it was ok...ofc i didnt realized it so fast xD

idk if it your problem or maybe bpm change or somthing but then it should be out of sync in EOF too i guess...

i hope u using the claps( C ) to check if it syncd well- it really helps.

i can have a look and try to help if u want:)

• Like 1

GazeRock Is Not Dead! 

all i can think is about what happend me once-i used the wrong .wem file that didnt have leading silence(i probably created .wem file w/o leading silence and then forgot to create new .wem with the leading silence) so EOF had song

so it resulted in all the notes out of sync by 3 sec but in EOF it was ok...ofc i didnt realized it so fast xD

idk if it your problem or maybe bpm change or somthing but then it should be out of sync in EOF too i guess...

I started from the beginning makint it again, which solved the issue :) so must have been somewhere in around saving it in EOF/Wwise i messed up, thanks for the suggestion :)

I started from the beginning makint it again, which solved the issue :) so must have been somewhere in around saving it in EOF/Wwise i messed up, thanks for the suggestion :)