Anything similar to "approved" list?

DeathEvil

Question

5 answers to this question

My advice would be to read the comment threads for each song and see if there is any positive feedback that would tend to confirm that the custom is up to par.  That won't guarantee anything, but the "approved" system at SA was quite fallible as well.

As someone who has made a few customs myself, I'd also advise you to leave feedback yourself if you find that a tone doesn't sound the way you think it should or if the chart seems inaccurate.  Specific suggestions are the most helpful ("would sound better if you copy the lead guitar tone from XXX", or "change the note here to YYY"), but even vague/general feedback along the lines of "the tone doesn't sound quite right to me but I can't say exactly why", or "the chart feels out of sync in the second half of the song" can be quite helpful as well.

• Like 5

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

I didn't use approved list in RS1 time, but instead I used list of problematic songs.

So not listed is to me then approved.

I use that kind of list still. It is pinned in general topic.

If song causes "problems"... I list song, i move it out of DLC folder waiting for fix, mostly done by charter, third party or by lazy me..

If i love song mark to fav. Mostly mark to fav songs that develop my skills(quite hard), fun to play and are also non problematic. 

Someday then when there is too many dlc to machine handle i keep only favs in dlc folder and continue downloading more... repeating until i die.

Even though most of songs are not marked favs i wanna play em all, even once. Love all songs done, even if "problematic" and listed.

What I miss is list of favs. Easy way to print your all favs, so cleaning dlc folder not favs would be easier. Also we could list those favs to others to see what we most like to play. 

Anyone know how that kind of action could be done?

Program that would list all favs, non played, play times etc... is there allready way to do it, that's not manual?

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

The closest thing to an approved list is the played songs list in the Song Selection File in the Championship:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjwrZsjBtcJEdFBlVHJfRzF3Z2VxWEkzUEN2MTZnTkE#gid=3

Only songs with (at least one) guitar and a bass track and custom tone allowed. In the week played the files are discussed heavily and rather regularly updated - you definately wont find a wrong or very problematic file there.

DD is not a requirement.

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.