[Solved] Riff repeater sections selectable but riff repeater doesn't move

storm20200

Question

OK I'm at my wits end with my second custom. My song is all charted and synchronised with the beat markers, it has lead, rhythm and bass. The problem I'm having is I inserted all the sections for each arrangement but for some reason when I try and select a section in Riff Repeater the note highway stops moving completely and under no circumstances will it start moving again unless I restart the song. Only the first section works for Riff Repeater, the rest don't.

Could I be making a really stupid mistake?

EDIT: Also I've deleted every single section and remade them but it has no effect.

EDIT 2: Here's a link to the broken project. https://mega.co.nz/#F!OJEyESKR!xvstLGx20t_DzOoQJadCig Rhythm and Bass don't have sections as they were deleted, if we can get the lead to work then it should be the same fix for Rhythm and Bass.

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

10 answers to this question

I only have these errors.    

- Sections

==> WARNING : Section noguitar (264.421) doesn't start on the main beat of a measure (new time : 263.838)
=> 2 ms
- Phrase iterations as subsections
==> WARNING : Phrase Iteration (264.421) doesn't start on the main beat of a measure (new time : 263.838)

There is an empty measure at the end of the song, could it be that is causing the problem?
Gear:

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

• Administrator

Hum... i'll suggest you look at this tutorial it might help you understand what's wrong : http://customsforge.com/topic/10520-creating-cdlc-tutorial-making-sections/

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Unfortunately that didn't help, that noguitar section seems to be automatically placed at the end of the song. I'm not placing any noguitar sections. I really have no idea what the cause of the problem is. None of the guides and videos seem to deal with this issue.

Gear:

My systems: 

@@TheAnswer989 Unfortunately I moved the beat markers to sync and only moved notes and changed notes when the tab was wrong. My problem is not that the sections aren't selectable, I've had that before and fixed it. It's that if you select a section when you start riff repeater the note highway stops moving forever until you restart the song. I can play through the song fine but riff repeater stops all highway movement when you select a section :(

EDIT: Also if I apply DDC to my song it refuses to move beyond the tuning screen no matter how many times I repack it. Something fatal is wrong but I can't put my finger on it.

Gear:

My systems: 

• Administrator

@@raynebc or @@Chlipouni might be of more help than us in this case, but sharing file from your project will help us to look more precisely to what's causing this.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I've attached the Rocksmith Toolkit template I use to package, the EOF project and an up-to-date psarc of the song. Please note the Rhythm and Bass don't have sections because I deleted them all to see if remaking them solved the issue, all arrangements suffered the same problem so if we can get lead working we should know the problem with the others.

https://mega.co.nz/#F!OJEyESKR!xvstLGx20t_DzOoQJadCig

Gear:

My systems: 

This issue is due to the WAV -> WEM conversion with Wwise.

I think that you omitted to define the "Seek table granularity" with the value of 16384.

I tried to reuse your project files with fresh converted wem files and it works fine ...

PS : This project is well sync in EOF and sections are well defined. You did a great work.

• Like 1

@@Chlipouni OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

I can't believe that is the problem......... that's so much for finding such a small problem, I completely forgot the "Seek table granularity". I'll get it patched up and hopefully release it tonight when I test the tones. Thanks very much!

Gear:

My systems: