• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

sleep well, lil Puta!

100%20-%20Puta.jpg?psid=1

lifetime 1st 100% - never thought thismight happen holding a bass :wacko:

:D

• Like 5

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

No I am not proud of these but HOPEFULLY this is simply placeholder submissions, I really wish I had more time in the week to practice.

http://i.imgur.com/BPkXwHf.png

http://i.imgur.com/Y9zOzzi.png

• Like 2
Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

@@MaZtoR Yes, song harder than it seemed. I every evening play lead more 3 hours and have very slow improve, above 90% and more. The  song between MC and Intermediate class.

See I've been thinking about that myself, it's a shame we don't have more players because three classes really is a bit too restrictive. Maybe Bachsmith will cause a classical custom revolution which makes loads of players come to Customsforge :)

I've been keeping an eye on what you all have been up to  ;)   ..  I want to join in again but several things hold me back.   I'm between Int and MC  ..  there is a big jump between those two  .. in real world terms thousands of hours of practice and exposure to better musicians ..  secondly,   I'm a bit too competitive than I would like .. but against myself .. ie...  I  hate not having enough time to 'learn' a song in the week we have ... I don't like to rush through anything and do a shit job of it ...   yet a weekly format is probably the best way for the competition. 

tell you all one thing... one day I want to get an Ltd bass, and add some bass playing to my videos.    that looks like a blast

Very grateful Unleashed and the others made this site happen.

It was hard...but i did it!

I totally fucked up on the outro solo but well...here it is!

http://i.imgur.com/fKrY7pi.jpg

is it just me, or is there a lot of excellent guitar players (and musicians )  who come from South America ?   is it the women or the heat?

It was hard...but i did it!

I totally fucked up on the outro solo but well...here it is!

http://i.imgur.com/fKrY7pi.jpg

is it just me, or is there a lot of excellent guitar players (and musicians )  who come from South America ?   is it the women or the heat?

I play guitar since 2012 more or less (my father bought the Les Paul in 2010 but i never played it, in 2012 i went for the first time to a guitar teacher and then i bought for the first time Rocksmith)

So with practice you can achieve a lot of things! i could done better if Rocksmith doesn't bitch about the recognition but well...is the best i could do! 

• Like 1

9A7alLl.jpg

Did anyone convert the Metallica song for Mac? I did, and it doesn't show up on the song list.

Do you have Cherub Rock Official DLC on your Mac? 

Yup! I have custom DLC in my song list, but some songs give me trouble. This one comes and goes as I restart the game.. it was there the first time, but hasn't come back since.

Did anyone convert the Metallica song for Mac? I did, and it doesn't show up on the song list.

Do you have Cherub Rock Official DLC on your Mac? 

Yup! I have custom DLC in my song list, but some songs give me trouble. This one comes and goes as I restart the game.. it was there the first time, but hasn't come back since.

See if you can change the APP ID to an Official DLC you got

9A7alLl.jpg

@@MaZtoR Yes, song harder than it seemed. I every evening play lead more 3 hours and have very slow improve, above 90% and more. The  song between MC and Intermediate class.

See I've been thinking about that myself, it's a shame we don't have more players because three classes really is a bit too restrictive. Maybe Bachsmith will cause a classical custom revolution which makes loads of players come to Customsforge :)

Totally agreed, 5 Classes would surely be wonderful but as long as we don´t have at least 10 active players in each class per week that would be rather counterproductive...

So what we have to do is spread the word, gather some competitors :ph34r:

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

.... another thought.... if there are enough competitors, and it is decided to do lets say 5 classes we should consider doing 2-week competitions as there would be a massive increase in administration.

• Like 1

For me moving from Black Sheep to Aids & Armageddon (beginner to intermediate) the difficulty increase was noticeable but not unrealistic and probably at the right level to push my skills farther so if there a class between Intermediate and Masterclass I think it would solve the huge gap and cause a more natural progression.

I think 5 classes would be unrealistic and would cause fragmentation but would 4 but a huge problem? Something to think about definitely.

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

Been busy so I haven't had much play/practice time this week.  BUT, I decided to give Jump in the Fire another go.  On learn a song, I managed a run with only 2 notes missed, so I decided to fire up score attack for one more round and was in the zone:

2014-08-28_150451.jpg

Very disappointed that I didn't have my playthrough video recording stuff running, but I really wasn't expecting that after jumping right in after a few days with no practice...  Oh well, quite happy with the result anyway!

• Like 6

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

For me moving from Black Sheep to Aids & Armageddon (beginner to intermediate) the difficulty increase was noticeable but not unrealistic and probably at the right level to push my skills farther so if there a class between Intermediate and Masterclass I think it would solve the huge gap and cause a more natural progression.

I think 5 classes would be unrealistic and would cause fragmentation but would 4 but a huge problem? Something to think about definitely.

Right - there is probaly no need and space for a class between beg and int, i rather thought about a class between int and mc and maybe an additional "insane" or for the Quake people amongst us "nightmare" class for the cracy guys aroud getting 97%+ on their first tries on mc songs...

• Like 1

• Administrator

@@Kasnitch most of the time i do just one or two play through the song of the championship, i don't win frequently but i find that i more productive on the first run or two without passing by the RR. I started playing in other classes for fun too and i don't make it really good all the time in every class even if i'm in MC.

New classes between those already available won't do many good at the moment (and we need to find the cdlc too) but it's an idea that could worth the try sometimes.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Intermediate Lead - 83%, 70 streak

I didn't saw that coming. I did some RR frenzy, but without any succes, still it looks like it helped.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures