Rhythm
Beginner: @@cabalistic
Intermediate: @
Masterclass: @@Dennis430

Bass
Beginner: @@Tonedef
Intermediate: @
Masterclass: @@Dennis430

Congrats to all the winners. Like always 100% scores goes to Honorable Mention List: @@Shiroo at Beg Lead, @ at Beg Bass and @@Dennis430 at MC Bass (great job :) ). Place in that list finds also @@firekorn, thanks to his Master Mode scores at Beg Lead and MC Rhythm.

@@Hovenbet and @@Num14 did nice videos, well done guys :).

The songs for this week are:

Beginner: Rammstein - Te Quiero Puta! (Chosen by @@Nacholede )

Intermediate: Megadeth - Angry Again (Chosen by @ )

Masterclass:  Metallica  - Jump in the Fire.(Chosen by @
(extra challenge, start from 17.08,  finish 30.08. There will be 2 winners: 1 from Intermediate class and 1 from MC class participant)

Honorable list Diehard men, playing in their class 5 weeks in row without pass (they have little more preference when choosing a song from song selection list for next week):

P.s. Please, see changes in Championship Class Lists!

I hope to have more time this week, as selected songs deserve proper practice.
Have a nice time :)

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Oooo, Angry Again, I like that one. Addicted to Chaos is also a good intermediate song.

EDIT: You also put me in beginner.

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

@@storm20200 Leaderboards are not always correct. Championship Class Lists is place where current classes are correct.

@@Dennis430 You're not forced to play in MC Lead and after few weeks of poor results (or not competing in that class) you will be moved down to Int. I can't bring you back to Int now, cause that wouldn't be fair with rest of Int Lead's. Your scores were way better then ours, moved you to MC. It's done so guitarists of same level are competing against each other. Still, you can participate in whatever class you want, though you won't be able to win it. Don't play in MC Lead for 3 weeks, and you'll be back in Int.

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

played this 3 times in a row, now I need something smooth

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140823/9xu6c6rs.jpg

• Like 1
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

• Like 3
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=304731885 Megadeth. Dave Mustaine sounds Scottish when he sings this... I do love that song though, reminds me of being a delinquent :) Other attempts will cometh when I can be arsedeth :)

Ah, looks like I could be arsed.. Metallica, mild improvement. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=304737078

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

@@cabalistic Dont worry to much about a low first score. I have been in Intermediate for the last 23 weeks and this is my first score for the week.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/AngryAgain64_zpse1b3bdcc.jpg

Edit: A few tries more

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/maztor42/Rocksmith%20championship%202014/AngryAgain76_zps282da16a.jpg

This one will require some RR for me.

• Like 1

@@Tonedef Classic Mustaine, I don't dispute, just sharing a subjective, audial observation.

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Since we're discussing Mustaines vocals what is your favourite style of his? I always loved the way he sung Lucretia, it always felt a bit different to the way he sings most of his stuff.

Gear:

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

Yup, arm hurts after playing this songs and amount of solos makes it MC, though it's one of the easiest MC songs, as solos are not so difficult. But that pain :) So much fun :)

I think, this is way out of Intermediate class.

http://i.imgur.com/GQecGRs.jpg

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

@Shrioo It's not as bad as Jump in the Fire, it's not an incredibly fast or complex riff, the chorus and verse are pretty relaxed. The only bit that may be quite hard is the part where you're moving all the way up the neck. The solo doesn't look like a Masterclass solo either. I don't think it's too hard.

Also I'll be "Angry Again" if I have to start learning a different song hahahahaha, sorry I couldn't resist a pun!

Gear:

My systems: 

@Shrioo It's not as bad as Jump in the Fire, it's not an incredibly fast or complex riff, the chorus and verse are pretty relaxed. The only bit that may be quite hard is the part where you're moving all the way up the neck. The solo doesn't look like a Masterclass solo either. I don't think it's too hard.

Also I'll be "Angry Again" if I have to start learning a different song hahahahaha, sorry I couldn't resist a pun!

Jump In the Fire is masterclass song If Im correct. And by my experience, there hasnt been this hard song in IC ever since Trooper, which isnt even that difficult compared to this. 

Im not suggesting change (although I would be glad if it happened), I was just wondering if everybody feels the same :)

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

Yep, I think it's Intermediate - maybe in the higher end of the Intermediate scale (compared to others I've played) but easier than Jump into the Fire.

Only thing is, I'm not sure I like the song that much. Probably give it a few tries then back on to Jump ITF for some wrist torture...  ;)

I'd ideally like to pick maybe 10 songs that I really want to be able to play and then get very, very good on them; preferably in master mode. If there was a bit of structure to this, then great..

I don't really LEARN songs playing them in Hard - I just learn to play them.

Speaking from the bass player perspective (well, my perspective at least) I think Angry Again is a great intermediate choice. I love the runs up the neck and it's improving my dexterity playing it so I'm concentrating the practice on that one mostly this week. I want to play it on master mode but to get to that stage it usually takes me a good few weeks, if I 100% it by the end of the week though I'll be happy plank spanker.

• Like 1

@@Shiroo There hard learn only solo, but there solo more easy and more short than JiF. Other part, is hard only for first runs, because have not standard chords, and slow with simple pattern arpeggio moving all the way up the neck, all enough easy, not very fast,  for intermediate class it possible learn in RR (except short solo). And this the song give challenge for all. 

• Like 1

• Like 4

I think Mustaine synched the best vocally on the Youthinasia and Rust in peace albums, not a big fan of Countdown because it was "popular" and everyone was playing Megadeth for the first time on there stereo's when I was a diehard fan. So a little bias.

Five Magics and Tornado of Souls are my favorites though.

Sorry Noony, misinterpreted your comment.