Booze Mega-thread!

Longstreet

Blue Moon Belgian White

Paulaner Hefeweizen

Micro brews - stouts, browns & porters (especially a good vanilla porter)

And lately a lot of the Leinenkugel beers.

Like trying out new beers, and going to the Great American Beer Festival.

(I worked for 22 years at the Adolph Coors Brewery.)

In Colorado there is no shortage of excellent brews. In Korea there is a huge shortage. But for now, overall favorite is Maharaja by Avery in Boulder. Followed closely by Hop Czar by Bridgeport from Portland Oregon. Here in Korea the best thing I've found that isn't 10 dollars a bottle is Queens Ale by Jinro. It's almost an American Style Pale Ale. 

Absolutely my favorite beer has to be Arrogant Bastard from Stone Brewing. Well their Double Bastard is awesome also but it's seasonal. For whiskey, Booker's.

• Like 2

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

I just tried to Arrogant Bastard for the first time this past weekend. If you like IPA I highly suggest you try it.

• Like 1

\m/(><)\m/

'99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine)

"If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."

Tanqueray and just about any mixer that goes with it.

I have a 30+ year old bottle of Vermouth that makes the smoothest martini you'll ever have.  Mix that with the Tanqueray  mmmmmmm.

As for beers, the darker the better.  Never could see the appeal of Budweiser in this country.

Faxe has 10 alc % and come to you in 1 l or 1/2 l cans

I had a great time trying out as many German beers as I could when I was there for a couple of weeks during Oktoberfest in 1993.

My younger brother who was living close to Freising introduced me to Hofbrauhaus Freising Huber Weisses.

To this day I still think that it is the best beer that I have ever tasted.