Is there a way to ?

slartibartfast

Question

5 answers to this question

While using the search tool currently available here... No. However some of the charters link to a folder in their file host and on those rare occasions you can select multiple files for downloading. One example is soilman and his mega folder

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you could download more than one song at a time how would you thank the creator or keep track on who created it?

The difficulty level from song to song is like chalk and cheese so there would be no point i grabbing a difficult one now if you are a beginner, besides many of these songs the charters are working on after they have released it so unless you follow it you would not know if any improvements have been made.

Lastly and more importantly charters can spend anything from a couple of hours to a few days working on a custom cdlc to share with us, they listen to feed back we provide and spent yet more time on improving them for us. They do this because they want to and they do it for free.

Is it really that much of an inconvenience to have to search for a favourite song and click follow , Like and download and maybe leave some feedback if you have any ? After all you are never going to have the time to learn every song you download.

So In short No you can not download every song at once , and No that feature i am pretty sure i can speak for a mod and or developer and say it will NEVER be added.

• Like 1

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

BlueTac covered it pretty well. Feedback is important. Also with around 7000 songs in your DLC folder the game would load very slowly. And I'd hate to see how long it would take to enumerate that many at once. Also, Customs Forge doesn't actually have the songs, we are simply a link to the charters storage. So if there was a way to hit download all. You would have 7000 links open, I doubt that would work.

• Like 2

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

thanks for replys i thought this would be case. just  a bit of change from downloading near 1000 at once from torents. will leave more feedback for creators in future, just a bit overwhelmed at moment ,its like all my bdays and xmass have come at once.

I would avoid those torrents.  Most of them contain old versions of cDLC that will cause you to lose more than you gain.  Lots of them will crash the game and cause you to lose your save profile.  They're all out-dated and unsupported.  You're better off finding them here and downloading the newest versions.

• Like 1