Olorin's WIP (status 4/29/2014 Arch Enemy Project Tester Needed)

Olorin

So after a few Days of thinking i decid to make a new CDLC.

Those my new projects, since yet.

Arch Enemy - Dead bury their Dead (CDLC Version 1.1)

Arch Enemy - Blod on your Hand

Arch Enemy - Taking back my Soul (CDLC Vers 1)

Arch Enemy - Enemy Within (CDLC Vers. 1)

I know that I'm a noob in making some CDLC, but be friendly to me.

Of course everyone can give me some constructive feedback.

Help by Custome Tone would be Awesome also cooperation work is possible, i forgot it the whole time to wrote it here.

So feel free to ask, if u interessted in Teamwork.

Nemesis is given away because, i still wait for Tone Request answer and Gizmo allready create the CDLC.
Please support his work also. here is the Link

• 4 weeks later...

So there are some updates:Dead bury their Dead - Custome tone needed and some section for the RR and maybe VocalsTaking back my Soul (LIVE) - Tone needed, Section, Bass and Vocals

Nemesis - Section, Vocals, Tone

Enemy within - Section, Vocals, Tone

Blood on Your Hand will maybe come without bassline Because the tabs are for 5 string bass. So i didnt even start to chart.

• Administrator

At first sight, it doesn't seems that they have sync problem (maybe some notes are a bit off but not quite sure with just one play).

For Ennemy Within, not much to say. Some notes doesn't sounds right but the quiet tone doesn't really help to find out if it just me that is off or the chart. The last note is wrong, or at least should have a slide even if i'm pretty sure it's not a 24 on the high e string.

For Nemesis, a lot of slides throw me off since they are quite wrong. Except that, the chart seems quite right.

For both, you might want to use shorter sustains it could be quite confusing sometimes.

If you need more details or help don't hesitate!

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

At first sight, it doesn't seems that they have sync problem (maybe some notes are a bit off but not quite sure with just one play).

For Ennemy Within, not much to say. Some notes doesn't sounds right but the quiet tone doesn't really help to find out if it just me that is off or the chart. The last note is wrong, or at least should have a slide even if i'm pretty sure it's not a 24 on the high e string.

For Nemesis, a lot of slides throw me off since they are quite wrong. Except that, the chart seems quite right.

For both, you might want to use shorter sustains it could be quite confusing sometimes.

If you need more details or help don't hesitate!

Every help is welcome, espacially if some , like u in this case, say there is something wrong with the tabs.

I can only work with the tabs i can find and if they wrong i need every help i can get.

For Enemy Within, yeah the last note for lead doesn't sound right because in the original Michael use a tremolo for those note.

@Gizmo: If u want it. i delet my Nemesis version in the WiP because, i still waiting for a Tone Reuqest answer and yours is allredy working.

So i delet mine and u can work on yours. Deal?

Okay

*Pusher*No seriously, since 1 week i try to make a Custom Tone for Enemy Within and to be honest. I'm only 1 failed Tone Test away to smash everything.So if someone could Help me, (probably for later projects too) PLS do it. I'm really despairing, because some of u want AE Songs and i cant even finish then because of those Tone Bullshit.

• Administrator

And here it comes :

- Lead tone (for part that includes note on the G strings or higher even during rhythmic part)

- Distortion tone for the rest of the song

They might not be loud enough but they give a brighter sounds.

For the solo part maybe adding an effect or deleting the distortion pedal might be an idea to get a cleaner sound but i'm not sure about it and it was great with the lead tone.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• 10 months later...

In anbetracht der Tatsache das man eine Großmutter hat die Demenz hat und 24 Stunden Pflege braucht, denke ich mal kann ich das Jahr erstmal abschreiben für weitere Projekte.

Well in case of the point that i have a grandmother with dementia which need 24/7 someone, i would say that there is no time this year for any projects.