If you had to hear one last song... what would it be?

AbadMonster

Nine Inch Nails - Something I Can Never Have (Still)

• Like 1

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IL2zOTjhzm3gQCZ3_GR26ocW3ziEhg-2?usp=sharing__
Backup CDLC link ^^ - should list even the ones that got removed for inactive links...
just restored my ability to login again, so will try to slowly resubmit the missing ones...
and hoping to make a small come-back with some new CDLC ideas...

YAMAHA 4-String 24 Frets - D Standard -> C Standard & D Drop C...

ASHTON - 4-String 21 Frets, E Standard, Drop D, Half-Step Down (Nirvana)...

Phoenix? - BASS 21-22 Frets? - 4-in-line Headstock...
(3 BASSES + 2 ELECTRIC G + 2 ACOUSTICS + a UKE)

Les Paul Special II - Guitar 

IBANEZ - USED MODIFIED MODEL...
After-market Tremolo Bridge + head-stock locking nut thingys --- Free 1994-ish Guitar =   🙂

Depends on situation but Gram Parson's version of Wild Horses or his Hot Burrito #1 would be nice...

Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster; Epiphone Nighthawk Custom; Westone Concord 1: Italia Mondial Classic;

Epiphone J Mascis Jazzmaster; Chapman ML2 Classic Gold-top

• 1 month later...

I'd have to say that if I only had one option, Id have to go with a band called....

Poets of the Fall (from Finland) and the song is called "Carnival of Rust."

For all of you out there that like acoustic guitars with electric lead layovers, poetic words, and an awesome baritone voice.... check these guys out!

Thanks a lot man after your comment ı checked out the band and its definetly AWSOME. Now ı have tons of music to play at my acoustic guitar.

The last song I would like to hear would be anything sung by my daughter.  If I died today it would probably be the song from Frozen, or rather just the part she knows, sung at the top of her lungs.

In the movie version of my life, the last song I hear will be Flight of the Bumblebee as I'm plummeting  through the clouds strapped to a bomb.

• 2 weeks later...

The same song I want played at my funeral: The Score version of Dream Theater's "The Spirit Carries On" *gets chills*

In the name of Myung, Rudess, Mangini and the Holy Petrucci, grant us the power to melt face and blow minds. Amen

The smart-ass in me says that if I could hear one song (in its entirety) before I die, I'd go with this one:

...But, after a few days of that I'd probably be regretting my choice.  So, the real one for me would probably be another vote for "Orion" by Metallica.

• Like 1

-----------------------------

Milkman Dan

My YouTube channel  (bass playthrough videos)

My Customs Download Folder  (my customs)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...