If you had to hear one last song... what would it be?

AbadMonster

I'd have to say that if I only had one option, Id have to go with a band called....

Poets of the Fall (from Finland) and the song is called "Carnival of Rust."

For all of you out there that like acoustic guitars with electric lead layovers, poetic words, and an awesome baritone voice.... check these guys out!

• Like 2

Talk louder.....I'm blind you moron......

Alestorm - Nancy The Tavern WenchNot a heavy song, but one that does have alot of emotion behind it. You can always find new crewmates, and go on new adventures, but the brothers who were lost are never forgotten, and the scars of past adventures will always follow you into the new ones."So come take a drink and drown your sorrowsAnd all of our fears will be gone till tomorrowWe'll have no regrets and live for the dayIn Nancy's Harbour Cafe."http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edOMZE3LEE0

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...