DD troubles

obaid_rock

Question

Hi! so i have seen this problem with other people on the net.... i dont know how and when it happens... all my new songs start at 0 difficulty.. official or custom.. i tried finding a solution but cudnt.. so is there a way to revert it back to the way it was? like it starts at difficulty which i am suitable! 

THANKS!

7 answers to this question

Um. As far as I know that's just how dynamic difficulty behaves. Play it once and if you do well enough it will bring you up a lot. The other way, is to go into Riff Repeater and select the entire song and put the difficulty at100% it will then dumb down the sections you struggle with. Dynamic Difficulty has no clue how well YOU play, just how well you've played THAT song. Sorry, the game isn't perfect. Also using Riff Repeater to perfect a section will level up that phrase for the entire song. I think you're thinking of the RS1 behavior that tried to predict how well you would play a song based on your approximate skill level, but if 2014 does that, I've never seen it.

• Like 2

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

• Administrator

RS2014 does that as long as you don't use the .dll to allow CDLC. The .dll to allow CDLC kind of deactivate this function of RS and there's no way to play CDLC and have the DD progression based on your overall skills.

• Like 3

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

RS2014 does that as long as you don't use the .dll to allow CDLC. The .dll to allow CDLC kind of deactivate this function of RS and there's no way to play CDLC and have the DD progression based on your overall skills.

Well that would explain why I've never seen it do it then. I think I installed the game day one and added customs the moment they were available. Lol.

thanks for the reply.. so i guess there is no way around it... i jus recently started using the CDLC... dint know that!

And if the song section is very easy DD will start higher. The bass line for my Amanda custom is so easy that DD takes nothing away, almost as if it's not working, but it works for the other instrument tracks.