BiffyBoffin's CDLC

CiffyBlyro

Thanks buddy...

i only need to add vocals for all, and some final tweakings. (I need a guitar/bass for that, so not able to do that right now).
Also I need to check the tones, as these songs uses different tones, I guess...

I created When the faction's fractioned as well, except for vocals...

@@viper83

Awesome stuff!

I've updated the thread :)

Yeah it's going fine, unfortunately though my computer is packed away and won't be coming back out until around the 20th when I move back down for the term! This sucks alot, as I only have an old laptop which just isn't up to creating customs! 

It will be worth the wait though hopefully!

I'll keep an eye on the thread though!

Cheers again!

• 2 weeks later...

@ viper: thx for your work the past few weeks. i'm having a lot of fun playing your customs. since i'm just now discovering this awesome band, it's nice to get to know songs through rocksmith.

@ Ciffy: i'm looking forward to your next upload ;) good luck moving and settling in again!

ps: and a little concert review for the 3 biffy shows you attend would be nice :)

• Like 1

You're welcome Disco-Fox! I guess I created 29 Biffy customs  :blink:

Do you play Guitar or Bass? 

We have 1 album left to do. I could do those as well, but I dont wanna be 'stealing' Ciffy's projects. Lets see what happens...

Cheers mate!

Oh..and Ciffy; definitely want to see some pics/youtube of the gig! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah,  been a while...! Did some Avenged Sevenfold customs and now little time to make customs.

Actually we need only Blackened Sky album, but I thought Ciffy would do that album, and dont wanna 'steal' his project. I think he moved now, so probably he will be online soon.

The songs who are missing: I couldnt find descent tabs for it so not in the planning.

Biffy have a lot of good bass songs. I enjoy the bass very much. Guitar is fun too off course! So good luck with the bass!

Keep on rocking!

• Like 1

Hello my fine fellows!

I have indeed moved and got settled in to my new flat, so I shall be back on the game in no time!

I would love to do the whole of blackened sky viper, it's my fav album! And it's only fair seeing how much you've done!

I will also create tabs for the Opposites/Only Revolutions songs that need them! and anything else!

Cheers guys!

:D

• Like 1

welcome back ciffy :)

good to hear you're back :)

quick question to you guys: i want to start doing customs myself. i downloaded a youtube vid explaining the process but i haven`t had a chance to watch it through. How difficult is it to do a song? i plan to get into it this weekend. any tips would be appreciated!

have a nice day folks!

ps: for reference, i want to do "the immortals" by kings of leon

Cool, you re planning to do some customs as well!

Difficult? Well, the first 2/3 maybe, but it all depends on the gp files you have. If you have high quality tabs, the most difficult part is still the timing. If your timings are good, you only have to do the tones(switch), RR and vocals.

But it can take a while to set the timings.

If you need to chart the notes yourself, yeah thats difficult ;)

If you need help, well we have a nice forum, but please email me!

Good luck!