BiffyBoffin's CDLC

CiffyBlyro

So, the big 3 concerts are coming up! would love to be there

How is everybody doing? i started a new job in the last couple of months, which put my custom creation project a little bit on the backburner :(

Ciffy, i hope you have a fucking great time. Remember to post some concert impressions here :) (hopefully it will reignite your passion for doing customs ;))

have a great day guys!

ps: is anyone getting some guitar gear for christmas? i'm planning to get a new guitar since my current one is a piece of shit straight out of hell. i was looking at the official simon neil strat but i'm undecided. what about ypou guys?

Hey buddy!

Nice to hear from you again! 

Doing great here ;) but busy...Busy with work, doing some jobinterviews as well and...I started a new band! I was in a band before but the guitarist and vocalist were not that motivated. So the drummer and I searched for new band. We need a vocalist still, but the new guitarist is awesome. I voted for a Biffy-song to practice! ;)

No time to make customs, but I have so many customs there is almost no need for additional ;) And off course practicing is important too instead of making customs :p

Im curious about the gigs that are coming of Biffy! A bit jalous as well ;)

No new gear for Xmas unfortunately. But if my new band is progressing I will buy a new bass soon.

The Simon Neil strat is good choice! Not too expensive but great guitar!
If I will buy a new guitar, I will choose a one and set it up for low tunings. 

I hope ciffy is back soon with some new customs, though! ;)

Cheers mate and happy holidays!

• 5 weeks later...

hey folks!

first of all, a happy new year to you guys!

great to hear about your band. i have jammed with a buddy of mine for the first time 2 weeks ago. it was awesome! i think it's the next step  in my musical journey after playing solo and a whole year of rocksmith.

@ciffy:

are you still panning on doing different people? it's been a while since you last posted here :( how was the gig dude? :)

@viper:

that being said, you mind doing different people if ciffy does not respond? i know it's weird but it's probably my favourite biffy song. everytime i listen to it, i want to play it in rocksmith. i just need it in my life ;)

anyway take care guys! i hope to see you soon here :) 

@@Disco-Fox

Hellloooooo one and all! First of all, let me just say a massive happy new year to you all :) and I must apologise for my lack of activity om here, uni/social life took a lot out of me last term and I have no idea where the time went haha! Seems like yesterday I was uploading customs, but it's not. I will make an effort this term to do what I set out to do, I still have the projects for different people, and I'm still working on tabbing an actually accurate version of jaggy snake, analysing some live vids and such not, some sections are just really difficult to get right and I'm a perfectionist haha!

Now, on to the gigs.

WOW. What a weeked, unlike anything I have ever been to in my life. Setlists (if you haven't seen them yet, have a look on setlist.fm) were PERFECT. Every biffy gig is amazing, but these were just something else. Having everyone sing along every word to every song, what an atmosphere. I've attached a pic I managed to take, of which I'm immensely proud, of Simon stage diving at the end of the second night, which they finished with 'Now the action is on fire'. This was my fav monent of the whole weekend, the entire band stage dived (stage dove?). Anyway, a weekend I will never forget! Also met all the lads after the 2nd night, such genuinely nice and humble guys.

Biffy clyro: a great bunch of lads. All the best.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/02/6ce0ebe38436215da5f3db82f5fd4cdd.jpg

Hey buddies!

Happy new year! 

Good to hear from you both and good to hear Ciffy is back with making some customs ;) 

Still jealous about the gigs...WOW! I have seen them 6 months ago, but waiting for a new tour already!

Take care guys, and hopefully we see the whole discography complete soon!

Cheers....

• 1 month later...

Hi Kino,

again, thanks for your customs...

It's a bit quiet here at the moment, but I have done my work tbh...

Not sure if Ciffy is still around here, but in the meantime you probably can do 'his' work. Different People is WIP, but again you can do this song as this is quite a long time WIP.

Try to import my/our tones in the ToolKit and check your custom. I have used mostly the same tone for every Biffy custom and they sound pretty good. Did you download our Biffy customs?

Cheers,

viper83

• 3 months later...