Adoption Request Page?

Drift

Question

So I have played a host of songs at this point that have minor flaws but appear to be abandoned.  Is there a request page setup for songs that need work?  If not that would be sweet.  

There are a bunch of the low tuned bass songs that are charted correctly but do not recognize and have yet to receive the bass fix.  For instance I would love to see "your going down" by the Sick Puppies corrected.  It sounds correct to the ear but nothing recognizes.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

The bass fix can be apply by anyone on any file that need it.

For other adjustement, i think it would be better for you to associate with a charter that would do the work while you indicate to him the problems since it's almost the hardest part of the job to actually spot those errors.

I would gladly help on the correction side if somebody would actually help me spotting and correcting all the mistake i have on my own first.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity