Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 43

Mortalo

Ahhh CRrrrap.. I've just spent all morning RiffRepeating the intro to Jump Into the Fire..

Guess I should've checked first.  :)

Just back from a few days away and gawd, that intro riff is a hell of a warm up. My left hand feels like it's been Napalmed..

If you don't mind, I am going to keep trying INT JitF this week as it will definitely help with my speed - and I like the song.  :wub: 

Just for fun, I suppose, as it's no longer official.  :ph34r:

#H

• Like 2

Ahhh CRrrrap.. I've just spent all morning RiffRepeating the intro to Jump Into the Fire..

Guess I should've checked first.  :)

Just back from a few days away and gawd, that intro riff is a hell of a warm up. My left hand feels like it's been Napalmed..

If you don't mind, I am going to keep trying INT JitF this week as it will definitely help with my speed - and I like the song.  :wub:

Just for fun, I suppose, as it's no longer official.  :ph34r:

#H

I'm with this guy, I appreciate why the Intermediate needed to be changed but I feel it would be extremely beneficial for me to work on it.

EDIT: Also my parents are gonna hate me for trying to learn Aids & Armageddon, I can tell how much they'll hate hearing it hahahaha. They couldn't even stand to hear the instrumedly from Dream Theater's Live At Budokan hahahaha.

Gear:

Chapman ML-1, Blackstar HT1

My systems: 

Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 2666MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1333MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | Arch Linux

@@storm20200 You can play what you like for fun challenge and for grow your skill. (or that like your parents :) ) But final winners will be in its each  class with the appropriate song.  The song by Metallica -  Jump in the Fire, will be the song for MC at next week (averyone can to start right now post their screen score ).

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx32/Andy_Vehero/2014-08-17_00010_zps6ab78167.jpg

• Like 1

Lol, @ I'm definitely not Masterclass at the moment. I am not even sure that JitF is achievable for me at 100% speed but I'm going to give it a try.

It makes a big difference when learning if you know and like the song. Maybe I'll allow two weeks for next week's MC then. I'll need it. :)

I have no idea what Fishbone is and that song, so I'll give it a try. Well I was angry for half an hour but I'm okay now. Maybe Jump in the Fire was too bold choice. NOT! :D

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

Ok. I see enough participants from intermediate class like learn a song by Metallica JiF. We start challenge right now and will finished in the end next week ( 2 weeks).  We will tag intermediate players in MC columns leaderboard -  like  (int), and in the end next week we define winner for this song in Intermediate class separately from MC. Hope all will happy with so the layouts  :)

• Like 3

69% 64 streak is where I am just now (JitF).. Screenshot didnt capture and then I was back to the normal song screen. Grrr.

At 100% speed it's pretty much a disaster in the first riff - It is out of my league.. The solo is of course worse.  ;)

80% is fine at the moment.. I'll be trying 1 or 2 % increments..

Hope to see an improvement by next week, given enough time to practice it - and my hand stops throbbing..  :)

EDIT.. Oh, it saved a screenshot after all...  ;)

and @@Mortalo, can I suggest "Master of Leaderboards?"

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o680/Hostilian/Capture_zps506ea422.jpg

• Like 3

Im sorry it took so long, but I was on a festival so I didnt have any internet, nor computer.

Heres the fixed version. Enjoy lads !

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE AN ASTRONAUT

• Like 2

| The MUSE Project | BABYMETAL DiscographyMY Customs | Rocksmith for 15£ 

"Please, always leave feedback, it helps me to create better customs !

Don't forget to write down your comment and push the thanks button !" 

@@Hostilian first of the reasons that i not like play a song with difficult much high than my level, it terrible sounds with my play. Don`t want damage my ears. Second of the reason. Playing on normal speed that a hardcore songs, i get bad habit at sound production. After play hardcore song, even simplest songs some time sounds very bad, because  i start bad play stroke and timing.

Very nice to play this CDLC, awesome  tones, and fun the song. Sound cool! Thanks @Shiroo Perfect job with tones. 

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx32/Andy_Vehero/2014-08-17_00013_zps7de62733.jpg

Miss on chords  :huh: :

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx32/Andy_Vehero/2014-08-17_00014_zpsf31a79f8.jpg

@@BoojiBoy That would be too much of a trouble. There is not too many of us to split songs between arangements. Sorry, that's just too much work. If there would be more participants, then something like that can be considered. Right now, that would be a chore for me and @. We were talking about that some weeks ago, and back then RC Organizers had the same answer. More people - we can start talking.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer
  • Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

@@BoojiBoy That would be too much of a trouble. There is not too many of us to split songs between arangements. Sorry, that's just too much work. If there would be more participants, then something like that can be considered. Right now, that would be a chore for me and @. We were talking about that some weeks ago, and back then RC Organizers had the same answer. More people - we can start talking.

@@Mortalo ok, just a thought

thanks

@rickcson Your pic is not valid (no accuracy and streak). But looking that you like that song, I bet that you'll give us some shiny screens :)