How many guitars do you have?

Rimbaudrillard

Question

Three.  A Washburn acoustic, some POS Ibanez G50 or something, and the Hagstrom Ultra Swede in my sig.  Within the next 12 months I intend on replacing the Ibanez with a Grestch Stump-o-Matic!

• Like 1

For now,, 4 . Ibanez Gio which will live in D Standard 11-56 strings. A Dean Evo which lives in E Standard or Drop D,, A Hohner G3T ( heavily modified including an EMG 89XR bridge pup and EMG SA X series mid and neck pups ) which I will be restringing and will live in Eb, And my new baby a Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid which will live in E Standard 10.5 gauge strings ( It is actually a pre-production guitar which is the only Black Cherry Red Hybrid I have seen ( Refer to word Prototype for further info ) ) Soon I intended to pass off the sub standard guitars,, but money is an issue.

• Like 2

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

I just added a new guitar to the herd ... its a Jackson DKM2 Eerie Dess.. they only made them for a couple of years, i was lucky enough to find one in pristine condition.

http://i.imgur.com/Qk3dv5w.jpg

I am also re-refinishing one of my ibanez 7 strings .. i got the body done last night .. here's what it looks like so far

http://i.imgur.com/1af4rOB.jpg

It has been upgraded with a hipshot bridge, gotoh tuners, and dimarzio crunchlab7 and Liquifire pickups.  I have also added a push/pull tone pot that splits the coils of the pickups to give it a bit of brighter stratlike tone when i want it, and i installed a seymour duncan liberator pickup quick change system.  so i can swap pickups in and out easier than changing strings :D

• Like 3

Just ordered a new guitar .. should be here in a few days.  

Im also installing a tronical tuner system, robotic tuners .. just cuz im too lazy to retune all the time :P

http://images.epiphone.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Products/Designer/Brendon-Small-Thunderhorse/Gallery/Thunderhorse_Splash.jpg

• Like 2

Last addiction...

11046878_1477670712547173_26893305147879

11750710_1477670745880503_39147162550211

I miss my Les Paul and my ESP...but this one..it's simply amazing!

Atm i've got also 2 telecaster...1 is for sell...'cause the second is "quite strange":

http://files.spazioweb.it/aruba37135/image/20150413_174021_resized.jpg

• Like 3

Steam: CalegaR1

Gear: PRS Custom 24 Black Gold Burst - PRS HollowBody II Black Gold Burst - PRS Torero SE Jet White - Gibson Les Paul Custom Cherry Burst - Custom Broadcaster '5x heavy relic

Without music, life would be a mistake - Friedrich Nietzsche

**wrong post**

Gear: PRS Custom 24 Black Gold Burst - PRS HollowBody II Black Gold Burst - PRS Torero SE Jet White - Gibson Les Paul Custom Cherry Burst - Custom Broadcaster '5x heavy relic

omg that PRS is breath taking! 

I'm in love...really!

• Like 1

@@Attitude i'm wondering if those emg pickups are the newer ones ? The newer ones you can plug them in and you're good to go. Such a beauty, shining like a diamond in a goats ass [emoji4]

Yeah, it has the EMG 57/66 set. And they do sound DAMN good,, although Rocksmith seems to like the EMG 89X that's in my headless better,,. The only issue I have is note recognition with chords,, some of that could be me. In the real world through an amp they are beautiful.

It's a Hellraiser Hybrid in every way, just in a color that is yet to be produced ( for the Hybrids ) according to the serial number break down it was built almost a full year before the Hybrids were released.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

2 guitars and 2 basses, The first guitar was a kit build and the rest were built from purchased parts. 

I still have one bass neck and a pair of Jazz bass pick-ups.  Plus, the balance on my first bass is off, so I'll probably replace the body with one that has a longer upper horn... back to the wood shop (not wood shed).

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

Actually I just went from 2 to 1.  Felt the need to have a brand new guitar rather than a guitar I settled for from Craigslist.

Traded in my Hagstrom Ultra Swede and some Ibanez POS (Gio somethin' or other) for this:

http://images.epiphone.com.s3.amazonaws.com/Products/Les-Paul/Les-Paul-Custom/Gallery/EB_Splash.jpg

• Like 1

I have 3 guitars, one is a super old soviet-made acoustic, the second is the electic my father made himself in highschool (not sure how that period is named in English). This both are rather old and hardly playable. But my fathers guitar is looking pretty amazing from side (I've restored it two years ago, it was dusting on the attic of my grandmothers house for thirty+ years).

The third is pretty cheap Oscar Schmidt OE20, I consider it a super thing (maybe that is because I've never touch some more expensive ones?).

And what should I do with myself to stop being greedy, leave all those questions like "why do you need another one?" and go and by another at least cheap one? The one below looks pretty great for the money:

http://musicmax.su/data/2014/06/12/684/image/russtone_rssfrtbl..jpg

• Like 2

Rocksmith 2014 Championship
Leaderboards
Song selection
Class List
Rank

Signature stolen with minimal changes from @MaZtoR :)

Just picked up a Gibson ES-339 last week, to go along with the rest of my collection.

I also have: a 2014 Gibson Melody Maker, a Kurt Cobain Jaguar, a Kurt Cobain Mustang, an Ibanez acoustic and an old 1996 Squier Strat (my first guitar).

Gibson%20ES339.jpg

• Like 4

Ordered a new guitar today .. should be here in a few days ... 

http://mla-s1-p.mlstatic.com/ibanez-universe-uv777bk-steve-vai-7-cuerdas-usada-impecable-472201-MLA20299845814_052015-F.jpg

Ibanez Universe UV777BK 

• Like 2

Got another new guitar today! PRS Standard SE ... 24.75" scale with a hardtail, soooo much easier to keep in tune! :D

aint she purdy?

http://www.iguitarmag.com/media/461515/standard-se-new.jpg

That PRS Custom 24 is indeed a pretty nice guitar, I'd say in some ways it's more versatile than a Les Paul.

I got a Suhr Standard late 2013 in fire burst finish myself with all the goodies like flame back, Doug Aldrich humbucking, stainless steel frets etc etc... not to sound pompous but might be the best guitar posted here by far. ^_^

http://img.techpowerup.org/150820/PICT_20150821_025043.jpg

I had a dream last night that I had like a dozen guitars side by side. One of them was a busted old Hofner violin bass with 5 tuning pegs, but one of the strings wasn't connected to the bridge, but to a rusty nail stuck in the body. Another was a Gretsch with a really short neck like a mandolin.

Then I woke up and I still only have two :(

I been playing for a year and half, more or less... all my instruments are second handed except 2 ukuleles... I have 2 guitars and 2 basses (acoustic and electric, the acou bass is and Micro bass).

To be honest I feel that right now I have more than what i use, most of the time I´m playing with my Jazz Bass anyway... and I keep the guitar just to play with someone when I get visit or maybe to do the lead if my wife is playing the Ukulele....

My reco, don´t go crazy buying stuff unless you are a pro. If you are really good at playing you can have a good time and sound great even with a crappy instrument. If you are planing to make a living out of this, then yes by all means go ahead and get the best you can get...