how do you

Crow1981

Question

3 answers to this question

You need to have a JTAG modified xbox for CDLC to work, we don't have any tutorials for it here because doing it can brick your Xbox if done incorrectly. You can Google it yourself to see if its something you would like to attempt.

You can buy Xbox's that are already modified, but for the price it's a lot easier just getting the game through Steam, your Rocksmith cable will still work, its exactly what I did, I had the game on xbox, then I got it on Steam so I can play the customs.

• Like 2

i bought the game for my PS3 and only got to know about cDLCs later.. then I ordered an E3 flasher to jailbreak my PS3, however while waiting for this flasher in the mail i came across a sale for RS2014 on PC for 15$US (about 12 Euro for me), so i bought it..  i could use the cable that i already had from the PS3-kit..

now i mostly play on my PC..

oh, and when i finally received my E3 flasher, i did jailbreak the PS3, but primarily to not have wasted money on the flasher ;)

i just checked, the sale at the store where i had ordered the game is over, so it's back up to 60 USD...

• Like 1