RR question

dualbird12

Question

On most of my customs riff repeater is working but on some of them it isn't. I do all of my customs the exact same way. I don't miss any steps at all. Why is riff repeater not working on all of them?? Has anyone else experienced this too?? How do I make RR work on the customs that it doesn't work on??

10 answers to this question

You just need to define sections in EOF ...- Select the main beat of a measure- [beat][Rocksmith][Place RS Section]- Select the name of the section (intro, verse, chorus, ...)- Save your EOF project- Repack your package

I do this on all of my customs. Doesn't matter though because I think I figured it out. Thanks for the reply anyway.

I have the same issue, no matter how many time I recreate sections and phrases. My latest song is ready but I can't release it because I can't figure out why RR gets stuck when I use it. If someone could help me it would be great.

Can you share your EOF project folder ? 

The first section of an arrangement must not be empty (this is the case of the guitar track)

The first section of an arrangement must not start at the beat 0 (this is the case of the bass track)

Always set the first section (intro) on the first beat of the first non-empty measure.

Another point, why are you using three EOF projects for the same CDLC ?

You can use four differents tracks in the same project and share the same measures and beats (rhythm synchronization) and the same sections ...

Hello everyone!

I'm unfortunately having the same problem myself with Riff Repeater freezing. I tried the last suggestion with the sections, but I'm still getting the same effect where it will not work. I really hope that someone finds a solution to this soon as one of my CDLC is completely broken..

Hello everyone!

I'm unfortunately having the same problem myself with Riff Repeater freezing. I tried the last suggestion with the sections, but I'm still getting the same effect where it will not work. I really hope that someone finds a solution to this soon as one of my CDLC is completely broken..

Can you share your EOF project ?

Hello everyone!

Can you share your EOF project ?

Sure! I just sent you a PM with a link for it. :)