Accidentally Changed Package ID on RS1Compatibiliy File?

So, first time installing custom DLCs, I just downloaded like 10 I wanted and decided to batch update the package IDs with the Song Creator Toolkit to a different DLC than Cherub Rock. I accidentally selected the rs1compatibilitydlc_p.psarc file when doing this batch update, does this mean I won't be able to download any DLCs from the original Rocksmith? Or import base game songs from original Rocksmith if I decide to buy that later? Is there an untained copy of the rs1compatibilitydlc_p.psarc floating around anyone can direct me to?

Thanks

• Administrator

Simply delete the file Steam will probably redownload it by himself. If steam doesn't redownload it you can use the cache integrity verification system from steam but know that this will also replace de .dll and you'll need to re-add it after.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy