Unable to access ignition.customsforge.com with Chrome

gba111

Question

Hi, 

I'm finding I'm unable to access the customs database (http://ignition.customsforge.com/) using Chrome.  Switching to Edge seems to alleviate the problem.  I've tried disabling all addons and restarting to no avail.  

When attempting to access the customs database, it ends up asking for login info.  I log in using valid credentials, it then redirects back to the forums.  Attempting to get to the ignition page to browse CDLC then asks for a login again, even if I'm already logged in.  

A quick switch over to Microsoft Edge fixes the problem.  

Not sure if others out there have the same problem - just wanted you all to be aware of the issue.  Admins might be able to fix it, and users can work around the issue if they know it might just be their browser. 

Keep shreddin'...

Gba

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hi,

I am also dealing with this issue (I am using the Mozilla Navigator). Every time I attempt to connect to RockSmith DataBase (i.e.http://ignition.customsforge.com/), I am redirected to the "log in" page, asking again for login info. I have tried to modify my password, disable Mozilla add-on, install the most updated navigator version,I still cannot access the DataBase.

Gba, as advised, I have switched to Internet Explorer (an Old Version) and it has fixed the problem. Thank you !

Nevertheless, the issue still exists while I am using Mozilla Navigator.

Croustade