Welcome everyone! Please Read!

Unleashed2k

Hi! 

You said

"4) We are looking into hiring a Skin designer to design a professional dark-themed type skin. (Possibly a white one too)."

Some time ago, had created a concept design of a distribution site DLCs. Posted in forum Smithy's Anvil, but I really believe I have not inflicted any rules, was banned :/ 

If you want to see the pictures, let me know! 

Please do not baned me. I just want to help! ^ ^

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for taking on this project AND a big thank you to your wife for not only putting up with the amount of time you are putting into it, but putting in serious effort as well. Thank you to all who have , and continue to keep this thing going, and maybe even better this time. Thank you to all the contributors and donators and programmers and designers and thank you , thank you, THANK YOU!!!! :wub: Much love coming at you.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

I've been away for about two weeks and missed all the drama, good to see someone picked up where Majere left off.

Do prioritize your wife well above us, but if you get some time and energy over were happy to see this site evolve. Just been here for a few minutes, but it looks good. I haven't seen any donation link/email, be sure to post one well before you need to renew anything and I'll happily chip in.