Login to Account Create an Account
JamesPrestonUKMember Since 13 Dec 2014
Offline Last Active Today, 11:05 AM
Mission Statement: To produce bass-only customs which are as close as I can humanly get to the originals. With no lyrics. Or guitar parts. Bass only.
For updates, follow @JamesPrestonUK on Twitter.
- I don't do requests. Please don't post requests on any customs I create - use the Requests thread, that's what it is there for, and other charters will get to see your request. I monitor the thread, and if anything I'm interested appears, I'll attempt it.
- I don't do guitar parts. I don't play guitar, so please don't ask. It can be difficult enough producing a decent sounding bass track after hacking around a Guitar Pro/Power Tab file, without having to worry about shifting all the guitar parts round as well. Not having a guitar, I can't test anything I may produce either. There are many guitar-only tracks on CustomsForge and generally the bass players here don't endlessly bitch about the lack of a part for them.
- Just because I've posted one track by a particular artist, it does not mean that I am about to, or willing to, produce customs of their entire back catalogue. I produce customs from tracks I like, and can't get too excited about working through everything some artist or other has done.
- I don't do guitar parts - just wanted to make sure that was clear.
- Group Donator
- Active Posts 2,248
- Profile Views 8,515
- Member Title "You're like an awesome CDLC machine!" (c) Jo
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday January 14
'77 Fender Jazz, '16 MIA Fender Precision, Hohner B2A, 6 x Squier Precisions, Gothic Thunderbird, Stagg EUB, Nevada Music Man clone, Dean Edge 8, Rickenbacker Rocktile 4003, Squier Jaguar SS , Squier 77 Jazz
The Police, Rush, Whitesnake, The Jam, The Who, Led Zeppelin, The Blockheads, Thin Lizzy, Chic, The Damned, REM, Queen, The Stranglers, Blondie, I could go on....
- Website URL http://www.JamesPrestonUK.com
- Steam JamesPrestonUK