Welcome to CustomsForgeRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
SuperSonicMember Since 05 Oct 2014
Offline Last Active Today, 02:20 AM
Yeah, I'm done with tabbing after my last two tabs.. this is fucking bullshit. The idiots who designed Windows Explorer, Tux Guitar, and Google Chrome, need to be fired. It...
- Group Donator
- Active Posts 395
- Profile Views 1,971
- Member Title Master Guitarist
- Age 20 years old
- Birthday April 1, 1997
I am now taking requests, but the same rules apply. If I want to learn the song, I will create it, if not, then sorry.
The rules in short:
- If I want to learn it, I will create it.
- It must have an existing tab or midi.
- I will most likely create CDLC requests only for pop, rock and metal songs, and perhaps some retro (Megaman, etc)
The longer rules:
- If I want to learn it, I will create it. If the song is something I like the sounds of and what to learn in Rocksmith 2014. I’m looking for songs which play high notes in the lead and low notes in the rhythm, similar to Demetori, Animals as Leaders and Scale The Summit. But that doesn’t mean I will consider it, it needs to be a good song. Dream Theatre is an example of a band I may not create many CDLC’s of, mainly due to the randomness of their notation which puts me off learning their songs entirely, the solo’s are usually great.
- The song you request must have an existing Guitar Tab (gp3, gp4, gp5, gpx, ptb) or Midi (Midi sequence). If it does not, I am most likely going to reject it, however, if the song is so good, I may consider tabbing it in the late future.
- I will most likely create CDLC requests only for pop, rock and metal songs, and some retro. By this, I mean, if it’s rap and it has artificial bass, there is an extremely low chance I will create it. If the vocals annoy me, that’s that request out of the window. ‘My name is’.
Do not be afraid to request though, I would advise you go through my CDLC creations, check what bands or genres I like from the CDLC I created, then request.
I AM SEARCHING FOR TONE CREATORS:
I have an endless list of CDLC which use the same tone pretty much. If anyone is willing to, feel free to write down the tones and settings in the CDLC that corresponds to the tone you have made. One rule is try not to directly copy other tones. The tones can be anything from bass to overdrive and octave.
I'm a gamer, writer, digital artist, and of course a guitarist.
I am a tabber. (28 tabs and counting + over 56 arrangements)
The reason I became a tabber is because there's a lot of underrated bands that deserve honouring for how creative their music is. And another reason I tab is because there's not many existing tabs of songs from games or bands with excellent music. Hell, even bands who most of you probably have never heard of.
If you want to learn how to start tabbing, I created a short simple guide on how to:
Ibanez RGIR20FE Iron Label Electric Guitar in Black
Dean ML X Electric Guitar - Classic Black Finish
D - C Standard:
Zero X Dave Mustaine - Classic Black
Lindo LDG-7X Quilted Maple 7-String Electric Guitar - Turquoise Burst
Ibanez RGDIX6MPB Surreal Blue Burst
Martin Smith W-401E Electro Acoustic Guitar with Cutaway - Black
My bass guitars:
Harley Benton BZ-6000 NT
Rocktile 4 St Bass - Bass Classic Black
For additional info. I am a peaceful loving person. Anger and hatred is the source of all violence. Love and happiness will conquer all feelings. Advice speaks louder than insults.
- Thanked 12 times
- Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/ididitrlyidid