Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Tutorials and Help pages do not explain how to add Star Power/Overdrive

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Offline   LevyLandTV

LevyLandTV

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 5 posts

How can I add a star power section into a EoF custom track? Thanks!

Online   coldrampage

coldrampage

Praise yohane

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Steam Profile

Donator

@LevyLandTV

Select the notes you want to mark, then press ctrl + W or use the dropdown.
dWoZ2JJ.png

maybe this would be helpful

also this is a forum for rocksmith so you won't find much clone hero/FOF related tutorials here, maybe try posting here or the clone hero discord

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                         "Be excellent to each others"-Kurokotei / 黒皇帝                                                          Gh59blB.png

My todo list (majorly outdated)                                                Modding thread (dead)                                                          500 songs hype

Offline   LevyLandTV

LevyLandTV

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Thanks. This must be a new version because that all looks completely different from my version of EoF. 

There is no star power tab in mine. I'll get the newest version. Thanks!

Offline   LevyLandTV

LevyLandTV

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Thanks! It turns out I had an outdated version of EoD that did not have this functionality. 

So, it seems that I corrupted an old file or something. After adding start power into my track, the track no longer works at all in Phase Shift. Any idea what would cause a drum track to completely stop working?

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,970 posts

You might need to switch over to Clone Hero.  Phase Shift is pretty much end of development.