Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Missing DLL Files

- - - - - Missing Dll Files Editor on Fire

Best Answer raynebc, 16 June 2020 - 07:30 PM

You have to unzip the full build of EOF (1.8RC12) to a folder, then unzip the hotfix on top of it, replacing older files with the newer ones from the hotfix.  You can't just download the hotfix and use it, it's not a complete EOF release.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   renesalmon94

renesalmon94

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • ElNaruTOE#4847

Hey, guys, I'm new here, and I wanted to make a few charts and when I try and run EOF.exe I get a few errors claiming I am missing the following DLL files along with some System Error messages. I simply dragged and dropped EOF unto a folder that I made on the desktop. Would this be a contributing factor to why it's not working? Would I have to drag and drop the folder with the EOF files unto my C: drive? Is there a way to obtain these DLL files and if so, where would I got about installing them?

Missing DLL Files:

• alleg44 
  • libsamplerate-0
  • libvorbisfile-3
  • libstdc++6

System Error Prompts:

alleg44

gOAUpxw.png

libsamplerate-0

gOAUpxw.png

libvorbisfile-3

vhaNSxn.png

libstdc++6

bR4EsvR.png

--- Rene Orion Salmon (Narutoe)

PC Specs:

=================================

Motherboard: ASUS B350

CPU: Ryzen 5 - 3600

RAM: 16 GBs, 2666 MHz

Offline   raynebc

raynebc

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,958 posts
✓  Best Answer

You have to unzip the full build of EOF (1.8RC12) to a folder, then unzip the hotfix on top of it, replacing older files with the newer ones from the hotfix.  You can't just download the hotfix and use it, it's not a complete EOF release.

Offline   renesalmon94

renesalmon94

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • ElNaruTOE#4847

Awesome! Thank you so much!

--- Rene Orion Salmon (Narutoe)

PC Specs:

=================================

Motherboard: ASUS B350

CPU: Ryzen 5 - 3600

RAM: 16 GBs, 2666 MHz