Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Pedido de CLDC / CDLC Request

- - - - - Pedidos - Requests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Offline   Tenebroso

Tenebroso

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Estou ultimamente empenhado em criar e compartilhar diversas CDLCs do Rocksmith 2014, caso queiram alguma música em especial podem pedir por aqui ou me mandar uma mensagem privada ao meu perfil. Até mesmo para meu e-mail 

argonathy@gmail.com. 

Lately I am committed to creating and sharing several Rocksmith 2014 CDLCs, if you want some music in particular you can ask here or send me a private message to my profile. Even to my email

argonathy@gmail.com.

Offline   Menonim

Menonim

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Poderia colocar umas músicas do Jaws?(aquela banda que tem a "Stay In" que já vem no game, poderia ser a "Gold", a "Rigth in front of me", a "Think too much fell to little", a "17", a "End of the World" e a "Driving at nigth". Se quiser escolher mais, fique à vontade.

Também tem a "Em los brazos de la fiebre" dos Héroes del Silencio, e a "Flor de loto"(essa já tem, só que somente para baixo)

Ficaria agradecido

Offline   Tenebroso

Tenebroso

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Farei o possível caro colega. Só não posso precisar quando conseguirei, mas tentarei me adiantar.

Offline   rubinho-sk8

rubinho-sk8

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 10 posts

massacration.... altos riffs

Offline   gutarist2626

gutarist2626

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Spoke in the wheel black label society 

And anything by this wild life please :)