Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

String Mute

- - - - -

Best Answer raynebc, 02 April 2020 - 02:44 PM

That radio button is a bit complicated in how it works, it only allows the status to be applied if all gems in the note are already marked as string mutes.  Use the "mute" checkbox next to each gem instead, or use the CTRL+X (remove fret number and apply string mute status) or SHIFT+X (keep existing fret number and apply strnig mute status) controls.

Go to the full post »