Jump to content

Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.
 
Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.


Announcements:

Feburary's end of the month goal is up. Your support keeps us running. You can donate via: click here to donate.

Join us on Discord | Facebook | Twitter | Patreon | Merch | Volunteer | CustomsForge Newsletter (Issue 16) | Riot grrrl Special


Photo

No Lyrics Detected

- - - - - lyrics

Best Answer raynebc, 08 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

Must have been some Unicode mixed in there someplace or something like. It wouldn't be too surprising for German lyrics. Go to the full post »


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1
Offline   Gnobiwan

Gnobiwan

    Master Guitarist

  • Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Location:Mission, BC, Canada

I completed a song, imported the lic and it worked flawlessly. Went onto a completely new song, tried to import a lic which is identical (different lyrics) and it fails.

 

I was not able to find any documentation on any requirements on what the file should have inside of it. Can anyone comment on this?

 

Lyric file that "has no lyrics" is in this pastebin -> http://pastebin.com/3JeUgUq4

Eof Log snippet, not sure if there is a debug setting that will give more info.093: eof_detect_difficulties() entered093: 	Importing lyrics093: 		Detecting lyric format.093: eof_detect_difficulties() entered 

Edited by Gnobiwan, 08 April 2014 - 07:31 PM.


#2
Offline   Gnobiwan

Gnobiwan

    Master Guitarist

  • Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Location:Mission, BC, Canada

Update, there was a weird symbol when I debugged it with the lyric converter. I ended up copying the entire file into plain old notepad then saving it as a txt file, then renaming it to a lrc file, it then imported.

 

In my editor, the first character was simply a bracket, not sure where it was picking up the weird box character.



#3
Offline   raynebc

raynebc

    Guitar God

  • Rocksmith Custom Developer

  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,924 posts
✓  Best Answer
Must have been some Unicode mixed in there someplace or something like. It wouldn't be too surprising for German lyrics.

#4
Offline   Gnobiwan

Gnobiwan

    Master Guitarist

  • Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Location:Mission, BC, Canada

Yea that's what I figured, sublime text likes to hide it in there.