Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Some custom songs do not work (PC)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Offline   tastic

tastic

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

I´ve been playing Rocksmith custom songs for over a month. Now I got a problem with some custom songs like "you know you're right" or "frances farmer will have her revenge on seattle" by Nirvana and many more. They have the same ID like every other working song and I can´t find any problem with them. They don´t show up in Game but in the Customsong manager. I already tried reinstalling the game what didn´t fix it.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Or can someone confirm that these songs are not working.

Just wanted to play some Nirvana  :D . Thanks for the help

Offline   Dliomas

Dliomas

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hello,

I've already had a bug where some custom don't show up in my list, mainly it's was because i had two CDLC with the same exact name on my DLC folder's..

But some are realy bugged and show up in the list but just freeze the game when you launch it (like Black Sabbath from Black Sabbath)