Welcome to CustomsForge Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Announcements

End of the month goal with the remaining renewals!

CustomsForge Developer & Moderator volunteer positions are open! (Moderator, Bootstrap/CSS/Datatables/jQuery, PHP/MySQL/Laravel)
Click here to apply

Join us on Posted ImageDiscord | Posted ImageFacebook | Posted ImageTwitter | Posted ImagePatreon

Photo

Band name, fat female lead guitar

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Offline   Overpopulation

Overpopulation

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 32 posts
  • 0 thanks

Sorry for describing such a physical trait but i have no other way to ask for a band i saw in youtube that now i cannot find nor i have idea what their name is.

Lead is a fat female young guitar, that sweats like mad, and plays like she is in the middle of a vudu exorcism.

Is this enough for someone, because i found them without purpose so many times that i though they were well known but now i no longer find them.

Offline   Strikepv

Strikepv

Master Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts
  • 6 thanks
  • LocationPA
  • XBOX:Slayer Strikepv
  • PSN:N/A

Steam Profile

Go to your history on youtube and see if the video is in there.  As long as it was a youtube video, even one embedded on another site, it'll still come up in your history.

"and i'll keep practicing so hopefully we can all get famous and not having to worry about this stuff xD" - Me
"that's my ultimate goal, as crazy as it sounds" - Friend

Shameless Self Promotion: I do Rocksmith Bass videos (and other things) on my Youtube Channel, Please check it out and feel free to ask me to do a bass video for you! www.youtube.com/strikepv

Offline   MaZtoR

MaZtoR

Great A'Tuin

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • 63 thanks
  • LocationSweden, Åhus

User's Awards

And if you find it please post it here.  I'm curious to what it is.

Offline   hilljohnd

hilljohnd

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Alabama Shakes? maybe