Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

Crash with some songs with many lines

- - - - -

Best Answer Warlock_F1, 03 December 2017 - 03:34 PM

Sounds like it could be a Remastered Max5 issue.  Have a look here for how to fix CDLC with CFSM.

Yes,

And let cfsm look for duplicates, and delete them.  i had crashes, menu & exit bugs, over long time, because of the duplicates paranoid, and la grange.

CFSM is great ! 

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   rnud

rnud

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Hi there!

I tried to find a old topic with my problem, but I really do not know how I can search it.

Anyway, with some custom songs, the game crashs when I launch them (i.e. Black Sabbath's Paranoid or Halestorm's I miss the misery)

For both, there is a lot of bonus tracks I can choose (with glitches in the left top corner where I can choose the bass bonus track :P ), but when comes the moment I enter in the song, it crashes. Sometimes, I can play them, but I do not know how and why I could.

I have the last dll version, on PC Rocksmith remastered.

Any guess?

Thx.

Offline   cozy1

cozy1

Master Peon

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • 178 thanks
  • LocationUSA

Sounds like it could be a Remastered Max5 issue.  Have a look here for how to fix CDLC with CFSM.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Release of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Test Build of  Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Beta of Customs Forge Song Manager

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without saying ... make sure you are using the latest Test/Beta build before submitting bug reports.

Offline   Warlock_F1

Warlock_F1

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
✓  Best Answer

Yes,

And let cfsm look for duplicates, and delete them.  i had crashes, menu & exit bugs, over long time, because of the duplicates paranoid, and la grange.

CFSM is great !