Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Donate to our monthly goal to keep us running.
Our next goal to hit is $650 by 10/16

Photo

Actually it's about dlc not cdlc. Only standard songs are showing up.

- - - - - Dlc library bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   Dingens

Dingens

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam
I have a technical issue with rocksmith. Half a year ago I had DLCs and CDLCs installed and everything was working. Now as I installed Rocksmith 2014 without CDLC on another laptop the game is still working but only standard songs are showing up in my library. After reinstalling the game nothing changed. But I actually solved the problem myself because Ubisoft wasn't helpful at all. I created a new in game account and all DLCs were in the library. Can I transfer my progress from one account to another or is there a solution to fix the library of my former account?
Thank you for your help :-)

Offline   JacobOwnzU

JacobOwnzU

Expert Guitarist

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • 2 thanks
  • PSN:JacobOwnzU

I have a technical issue with rocksmith. Half a year ago I had DLCs and CDLCs installed and everything was working. Now as I installed Rocksmith 2014 without CDLC on another laptop the game is still working but only standard songs are showing up in my library. After reinstalling the game nothing changed. But I actually solved the problem myself because Ubisoft wasn't helpful at all. I created a new in game account and all DLCs were in the library. Can I transfer my progress from one account to another or is there a solution to fix the library of my former account?
Thank you for your help :-)

Yes. You can transfer your game data from your directory via flash drive and replace your data text file on your new laptop.

Offline   Dingens

Dingens

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
That's not the problem. The solution would be a little bit to easy ;-) the RS Accounts of my PC and my laptop are syncing via Uplay anyway so there is no point in transferring them manually. The problem is that I have:
Account 1:
All my progress
Isn't showing DLC in how to learn a song
Account 2:
Showing all songs
If I continue here all progress is lost.

Is there a possibility to either
A ) merge the accounts so I have one account with the progress and all my purchased songs
Or
B ) fix account 1 so it'll show all my purchased songs?

Thank you for your help!
Greetings from where the Beatles had their first gig :)