Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Donate to our monthly goal to keep us running.
Our next goal to hit is $650 by 10/16

Photo

Help with CDLC

- - - - - CFSM 100%Bug bug corrupt maxfive

Best Answer ZagatoZee, 07 October 2017 - 07:07 PM

They can be worth importing into the toolkit (not cfsm) and re-creating a package, sometimes doing that can fix quarantine issues - chances are the creator is dormant - but yes, definitely try posting in the thread asking the creator to make a new package with the updated toolkit.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Offline   Sonicalm

Sonicalm

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • 2 thanks

Steam Profile

Recently I decided to try to repair my CDLC that had the 100% bug, from 93 songs 14 seem to fail the repair.

5 are corrupt and 9 are maxfive

is there a way to fix these CDLCs?

Offline   ZagatoZee

ZagatoZee

Master Guitarist

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • 36 thanks
  • LocationBogota, Colombia
  • Rocksmith:Steam

look at the options under the repairs tab - the max 5 ones are easily fixed by the Remove NDD option typically.

These are the setting I personally use in CFSM, https://i.gyazo.com/...eb802c6deb8.png

Thanked by 1 Member:

Offline   Sonicalm

Sonicalm

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 42 posts
  • 2 thanks

Steam Profile

look at the options under the repairs tab - the max 5 ones are easily fixed by the Remove NDD option typically.

These are the setting I personally use in CFSM, https://i.gyazo.com/...eb802c6deb8.png

Thanks! this fixed it, what about the corrupt ones, is there anything I can do to fix them? or should I contact the uploader?

Offline   ZagatoZee

ZagatoZee

Master Guitarist

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • 36 thanks
  • LocationBogota, Colombia
  • Rocksmith:Steam
✓  Best Answer

They can be worth importing into the toolkit (not cfsm) and re-creating a package, sometimes doing that can fix quarantine issues - chances are the creator is dormant - but yes, definitely try posting in the thread asking the creator to make a new package with the updated toolkit.