Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Photo

BIAS FX, Rocksmith has anyone tried this?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Expert Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Currently I don't have an amp I'm just using my own improvised sound set up like everyone else.. It's plenty loud, and honestly I'm just curious  Has anyone used BIAS FX???  The reviews on it are absolutely BADASS!  I just downloaded the demo's and I'm about to piddle around with it.  I'm just curious if anyone has tried it, and if so have you tried to use it with rocksmith also?  Any latency issues???  One of the things that pisses me off about RS is the feedback I get through my guitar.. And it's due to the cable..   It's either OVERLY sensitive picking up anytime I brush over my strings, or it isn't sensitive enough for say. tapping..  I think it has alot to do with what type of pick ups you're running but there's no issues with my axe, or my cable..  I anyway.  Someone post up if they've tried BIAS FX out.. If any of you have heard of After the Burial here's just a glimpse of what BIAS FX sounds like with hands that can shred!

Wish someone would upload this song in particular, or Disconnect, hell theres a ton of great songs by the band.  Anyway cheers!

https://www.youtube....h?v=NkhHDBDN60c

Offline   MaZtoR

MaZtoR

Great A'Tuin

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • 55 thanks
  • LocationSweden, Åhus

User's Awards

Just tried it a little.   I can get my latency down to 13,1ms without the sound getting bad. 

There is a noise gate if you want to get rid of the sound of your fingers sliding over the strings.

Offline   dukeeastwood

dukeeastwood

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • 2 thanks

I have it, but can't figure out how to use it with rocksmith

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Expert Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • 1 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

let all of your sound play at once...  that way it's not selective in muting one window because you're viewing it... Let it play everyting running!