Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Donate to our monthly goal to keep us running.
Our next goal to hit is $650 by 10/16

Photo

I need some advice about the game (DLC, Game, Song Manager problems)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Offline   Hiroshi

Hiroshi

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

A bit of background first, I bought Rocksmith 1 for PS (big mistake) . Then I discovered that there was a Rocksmith 2014 version for pc, so I downloaded that from an illegal place to try. When I was convinced that I like the game I bought it from steam, but i wanted all the RS1 songs so I got (again) an illegal psarc file containing all the RS1 songs and then I bought the importing tool. I did all this with one installation, everything was working fine until some days ago. I discovered Sourceforge and I started to download songs, I have a collection of 2000 songs that I want to put in my game, but when I did this some weird things started to happen.

Some songs just disapear when I click them, others say they were duplicated and when I tried to find them on the directory they weren't there.

okay, my questions now.

1.- How many songs can I put in the Game directory.

2.- can I make folders to organize them? ( like E-standard where all E standard tuning song will go)?

3.- what happened, I used the song manager to check for duplicates and these problems appeared.

4.- is the song manager program safe?

I really like the song manager program, I don't want to blame it for all wrong things happening, but does anybody have the same problems or a solution.

thx in advence, btw I'm , totally legal with the game now.

Offline   Alex360

Alex360

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts
  • 313 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Sourceforge
does Sourceforge have any cdlc at all? It should have collection of Open source Code programs tho.
CustomsForge is the place where you at right now :)

1. someone said he has like 10k+ almost whole collection so if you have duplicates you could go with CFSM link in header of the site.

2. do like you want, just do a customs folder and put all the customs there or split those to whatever category you like

3. unless you disable duplicated cdlc it will stay bugging you, right.

4. not sure what you mean by this, but it's pretty much in-house app which is totally fine to use

Not sure why you'd like to share your dark past with us, since you could just ask for help with the CFSM app and you're good to go(you already have a legal copy of the game so what's the problem then?)