Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Donate to our monthly goal to keep us running.
Our next goal to hit is $650 by 10/16

Photo

Non working CDLC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Offline   mickholt

mickholt

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Hey gang - first is this is the wrong place to ask about this please move or delete or whatever and just let me know- -I know I saw an FAQ somewhere that talked about this but it is all so new to me that I just decided to ask -

I just discovered CDLC a couple weeks ago and have had mixed success with my downloads. Got AC/DC's BiB works fine, got my son something by Fall Out Boy - he loves it. The other day I got the only ACE FREHLEY song I can find "Rip  It Out" and it won't get past the tuning page. Am I doing something wrong with that one? I am on a PC running Win 10, all other programs are shut down, playing through Steam. No idea why I all caps'd his name.

Oh, and this is the info from the download page

Rip It Out Solo Album 1977 Eb Standard slayerad2000 2/5/2015 556 LRBV   PCMX

Thank in advance

Y'all keep the acorn spinnin'

mickholt