Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Donate to our monthly goal to keep us running.
Our next goal to hit is $650 by 10/16

Photo

Can you imagine playing guitar like this? (Jeff Healey Inside)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX
  • Rocksmith:Steam

https://youtu.be/fWB0RnxRHOg How has this not been uploaded to cdlc?  Someone get this **** up there on ignition already!  lol!

Anyway this song is from the movie Roadhouse with Patrick Swayze!  Pretty much what made Jeff Healey grow  popular from what I remember.  Anyway

I have enough of a hard time playing if my guitar isn't set up perfect!  (I do my own set ups)  Have any of you tried to pick, or playing like this????  And I'm curious... How do you play with your teeth?  lol I'm not interested in doing that!  I just wondered how Hendrix, and Healey both did it without it hurting like hell on their teeth, or cutting their damn gums up lol!  Anyway, feedback!  Let's hear it!

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,229 posts
  • 455 thanks
  • LocationVillers-Cotterêts, France

Your link doesn't work at all.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Offline   Smash54

Smash54

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 23 posts
  • 0 thanks
I don't even see a link

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

Jesus what is wrong with this forum.. .How do i share a simple youtube link?  I copy and paste the address, so what else am I missing

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

Bump

Online   DegoLocc

DegoLocc

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 48 posts
  • 0 thanks

Pretty Impressive, but he looks like an idiot, and would look way cooler playing the guitar standing up correctly. A guitarist as proficient as Dimebag Darrel could easily play what Jeff did in that video, and he could play it normally on the guitar and jump around stage the whole time he did it, piss drunk.

Also your video reminded of the style of playing the slide guitar like the great legendary David Gilmour.

Offline   MaZtoR

MaZtoR

Great A'Tuin

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,293 posts
  • 54 thanks
  • LocationSweden, Åhus

User's Awards

DegoLocc Jeff Healey is blind, so you'll have to excuse him from jumping around the stage. He could trip and fall.  :P

Online   DegoLocc

DegoLocc

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 48 posts
  • 0 thanks

DegoLocc Jeff Healey is blind, so you'll have to excuse him from jumping around the stage. He could trip and fall.  :P

:D

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

:DDegoLocc lmfao!!!   You seriously didn't know that Jeff was blind did you?  Hahahaha!  someone UPLOAD WHEN THE NIGHT COMES FALLING!

Online   DegoLocc

DegoLocc

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 48 posts
  • 0 thanks

:DDegoLocc lmfao!!!   You seriously didn't know that Jeff was blind did you?  Hahahaha!  someone UPLOAD WHEN THE NIGHT COMES FALLING!

Nope, can't say I did, lol. I just thought he was trying to be "hip" and start a new trend that never took off, haha.

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

lol!  Come on man!  Well,  Roadhouse probably came out when you were a kid, if you were even born then assuming.

Online   DegoLocc

DegoLocc

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 48 posts
  • 0 thanks

lol!  Come on man!  Well,  Roadhouse probably came out when you were a kid, if you were even born then assuming.

I was born in 82' and remember the movie. Thought it was cheese, lol. Probably didn't make it very far into it.