Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Don't forget to join our Partnered Discord, like us on Facebook and Twitter!
Donate to our monthly goal to keep us running.

Photo

click here for an EARGASM!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Ok I don't really care where this post is supposed to go.  It's worthy of being right here in the most seen place, and Anyone who's a fan of the guitar can appreciate this tune! 

Have any of you guys heard of Albert Cummings?

Well this is a song called "Your own way" and it's the live version, which is 50x better than the studio.  Kind of like how Peter Frampton's live version of "Do you feel like we do" is alot better than the studio version.  In fact I never even heard the studio version until RS put it out.  And I even had his greatest hits!  Anyway if someone could please study this, and upload the shit out of THIS version of this song.  Everyone else get ready because it's bad ass!

Offline   MaZtoR

MaZtoR

Great A'Tuin

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • 53 thanks
  • LocationSweden, Åhus

User's Awards

Video is not available.

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

How???  It loads fine on my end.  If you can't see it.  I'm not even sh***ing you.  Go to youtube. and type in Albert Cummings Your own way live, and click the video of him doing a high bend.  You won't regret it.  Stevie Ray Vaughan meets Frampton!

Offline   MaZtoR

MaZtoR

Great A'Tuin

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • 53 thanks
  • LocationSweden, Åhus

User's Awards

It just tells me that its not available. Same thing if i go to Youtube.    Cant find it when i search.

Offline   Teinashu

Teinashu

Lord of Hunger.

• Administrator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 799 posts
  • 303 thanks
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • XBOX:Teinashu

Donator

Same here.

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

Offline   Alex360

Alex360

Guitar God

• Rocksmith Custom Developer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • 311 thanks

slosest to this was this record on youtube

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

Here's the link again!  https://www.youtube....h?v=w1-F7TkJeQ8  I actually clicked the Link option here on the forums so that should take you directly to it!  Check it out, and let me know what you guys think!  Someone has got to upload this to CDLC.. Sounds like a badass Jam you'd hear when you're out at a bar with a live band, and you've got the best damn buzz going, and all the pussy is loven ya! ;)  That's about what it reminds me of haha

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

slosest to this was this record on youtube

That is shit compared to the one I'm talking about bubba!  Try again... It's the very first video.  It looks like it would be one of the videos thats more like a link to videos on youtube.  You know, the type that have multiple videos but are mixed in under one.  Anyway, that's not what it is, it just looks like it.  If you type in Albert Cummings your own way live it's the first video and the persons channel is albert cummings topic  reply back once you jam it!

Offline   MaZtoR

MaZtoR

Great A'Tuin

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,268 posts
  • 53 thanks
  • LocationSweden, Åhus

User's Awards

Its still not working.  Might be Country related.  I'm from Sweden.

Edit.  Ran it trough a U.S.A proxy and it worked.

https://www.proxfree...utube-proxy.php

Offline   Xellot

Xellot

Hardcore Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationLubbock, TX

That's gotta be it

Try now