Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Our end the month goal is up! $135 remaining. Thank you for donating.
We need to hit our goal by the 29th to keep the servers up.
Official Patreon - Facebook - Twitter

We're needing more volunteers for future projects. This includes:
- Laravel Developers (We're looking for a new Lead Developer *PAID*)
--- We need a developer to rewrite our auth code ASAP. Please apply immediately if you can help. ---
- Server Admin (*PAID*)
- Moderators
- C# Developers (& .Net Core)
Please apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/Y1irWCLoqODGKQVr1

Photo

The Rocksmith 2014 fretboard move too fast at random.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Offline   Goranpaa

Goranpaa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

This is a strange phenomena I have encountered now and then.

This will happend both in learn a song and in score attack now and then despite the level  that is.

The sound does not speed up though. But  If i compaire the fretboard speed  to the sound it does'nt match. The fretboard speed aren't very fast though, but fast enough to give me serious problems to keep up.

This is especially annoying as I have only played the guitar for 6 months. And shredding are not my cup of tea. :)

But if I exit and try another song for a short while and then return to the problematic song? Then this hiccup are gone in 90% of the cases.

Anyone here with a cure?

I will have to write in english here as I do not think there are many people from Sweden at this forum?

Offline   MaZtoR

MaZtoR

Great A'Tuin

• Magna Charter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • 54 thanks
  • LocationSweden, Åhus

User's Awards

<---------   Swede

Are the notes not syncing with the music?   

The fretboard speed increases with the number on notes on the highway.  A higher fretboard speed gets the notes further apart and easier to distinguish. 

Offline   Goranpaa

Goranpaa

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • 0 thanks

Hej!

Då hade jag fel ! :D

Just så, de är inte i synk. Och det har inte att göra med antalet noter på halsen. Det händer att lugna låtar kan gå i typ Deep Purple - Smoke on the water hastighet.

Tack för att du vill hjälpa mig.

In English:

Jepp! The notes are not in cynk with the music. And this have nothing to do with the number of notes on the fretboard.

Even slower songs can sometimes have a pace of Deep Purple - Smoke on the water for ex.