Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Don't forget to join our Partnered Discord, like us on Facebook and Twitter!
Donate to our monthly goal to keep us running.

Photo

On-line lessons

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Offline   spacey7

spacey7

Master Guitarist

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • 3 thanks
  • LocationPgh & Daytona
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Donator

Was feeling like in a rut so i was checking out on-line lessons...only been playing 4 yrs and i have taken lessons from one guy over a few months couple yrs back.. thought he wasn,t too good of an instructor cause he kept telling me to stay off of the computer..He,d just ask what song i liked and would start playin it..I was more interested in him explaining theory which he wouldn,t go into..Finally told him i can learn the songs off of youtube or RS for free!!

I checked out GuitarJams and Guitartricks....Signed up on Guitartricks month ago...Decided to start from scratch with their lessons..

I have so far been progressing through Guitar Fundamentals 1 pretty easily.Also good Forum on there for info..I like the site so far..

Anyone else have any experience or opinions on lessons on-line??

Offline   mickholt

mickholt

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

I spent a little time with GuitarTricks when I first started playing - really liked the site and they way they do the lessons. I quit playing for a while so I quit the lessons/site too but I looked at A LOT of sites and I think they do the best job (and if you're a drummer Drumeo is maybe the best for drums).