Welcome to CustomsForge
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Learn & Play Rocksmith!

Want to play the songs you love? Registration and the use of this website is 100% free.
The only thing you need is a legal copy of Rocksmith 2014 w/ a cable. Click here to buy it.

Having trouble logging in or registering? Please click "Support" below.

Donate

Any amount helps! Donate to our donation goal to help keep us running.
http://customsforge.com/donate/goal-89-may-donation-goal/

Photo

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error, frequently

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Offline   lokariototal

lokariototal

Beginner Guitarist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • Rocksmith:Steam

Hello guys,

Very frequently, when I close rocksmith 2014 on my laptop, I get the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error saying that the application had to close in an unexpected way, blah blah blah..

This damages my laptop and my rocksmith game, since last time the game just stopped working for some reason (and I believe it had to do with this stuff)

Anyways, what the hell is going on, why am I getting this message so frequently and what should I do to stop/fix it ????

Offline   firekorn

firekorn

Done Nothing for the Community

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts
  • 423 thanks
  • LocationVillers-CotterĂȘts, France
  • Rocksmith:Steam

@lokariototal This is something you should send to the Ubisoft support as this error is not linked to the dll or CDLC as fas as we are aware.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity